Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ISIS women Shamima Begum 'has British citizenship revoke

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 pm

It’s claimed her mother has dual Bangladeshi citizenship so this can be automatically given to her. However when she reaches the age of 21 Bangladesh can revoke that status. If her mother hasn’t got dual Bangladeshi citizenship then this country would be breaking international law by revoking her citizenship and making her ‘stateless’. Blows my mind how people like this can have rights. She gave up her rights when she went to Syria

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:57 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Born in the UK, only a bad decision going forward. What’s to stop any of us having our citizenships revoked?

I don't suppose many of us will be travelling overseas to join a terrorist organisation. If I ever do, I can expect not be allowed back.

Ok, so hypothetically an anti-Welsh party takes control of the UK. Precedent is set that anyone they consider ‘terrorists’ can have their citizenship revoked. You’re left stateless.

There are no anti Welsh parties. Why the f**k would there be an anti Welsh party ?
I've lived all over the UK and abroad for 40 or 50 years and I've barely met an anti Welsh person, so I can't imagine anyone forming a party .
The only possibility I can think of is if they hear Bananas talking about them the way he does, but other than that I don't think we need worry about any anti Welsh fanatics coming to power.

Missing the entire point. she’s had her citizenship revoked for ‘terrorism’, the definition of which changes all the time in our country. Hell, many people on here support Tommy robinson, what’s to say that a left wing government in future labels him as a terrorist and revokes the citizenships of all who follow and support him?

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:06 pm

Now we are on a roll can we get rid of that other turd, adjem chowdre the slime ball of a lawyer who just stays on the side of the uk law and the one who was hate preaching to this begum and her father, terese may the then home Secretary, got rid of that hooked fingered tw.t hansa lets ship that f.ck.r out as well.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:08 pm

Dbenson1991 wrote:It’s claimed her mother has dual Bangladeshi citizenship so this can be automatically given to her. However when she reaches the age of 21 Bangladesh can revoke that status. If her mother hasn’t got dual Bangladeshi citizenship then this country would be breaking international law by revoking her citizenship and making her ‘stateless’. Blows my mind how people like this can have rights. She gave up her rights when she went to Syria

A.mess if you ask me on one hand they've revoked citizenship under 1981 act saying without making her stateless! then next paragraph they're saying we wont make her stateless ? International law says you cannot make someone stateless if they dont belong to no other country ? Now saying she's Bangladeshi by default as parents are. :roll:

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:12 pm

we just got to watch out for the revenge from her sprog in about 18 years time.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Apparently she has duel nationality with Bangladesh so it's a big bye

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:26 pm

wez1927 wrote:Apparently she has duel nationality with Bangladesh so it's a big bye

This is why gvmnt revoked her citizenship then? But if Bangladesh doesn't give her citizenship after all she was born here and only dual nationality by default (parents) she as to come here unless another country is stupid enough to give it! :old:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:01 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Born in the UK, only a bad decision going forward. What’s to stop any of us having our citizenships revoked?

I don't suppose many of us will be travelling overseas to join a terrorist organisation. If I ever do, I can expect not be allowed back.

Ok, so hypothetically an anti-Welsh party takes control of the UK. Precedent is set that anyone they consider ‘terrorists’ can have their citizenship revoked. You’re left stateless.

Don’t be so wet you whopper

Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:25 am

Guess what the Isis bride wasnt even born in Britain?,She came to Britain at 3 years old also guess what? Her parents aint even born in Britain as well ffs

Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:40 am

wez1927 wrote:Apparently she has duel nationality with Bangladesh so it's a big bye

Yep her parents are Bangladeshians

Why can't she get a council house in Syria or buy one they must be going cheap :laughing6: surely Isis were covering her health care and giving out milk tokens for the kids

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:04 am

We don't want people like this here; someone who does not care about her actions.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:33 am

RageJon wrote:

Yep her parents are Bangladeshians

Why can't she get a council house in Syria or buy one they must be going cheap :laughing6: surely Isis were covering her health care and giving out milk tokens for the kids

She was also born in Bangladesh and move to Britain when she was 3

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:21 am

wez1927 wrote:Guess what the Isis bride wasnt even born in Britain?,She came to Britain at 3 years old also guess what? Her parents aint even born in Britain as well ffs

Great news stay in Syria :wave: :wave: :wave:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:54 am

pembroke allan wrote:Interesting question? She was a British citizen when baby was born but at this moment she is not uk citizen is baby British?

Baby was born whilst she was a UK citizen so I assume the baby still is until they separately revoke citizenship?

The baby's Mother also has Bangladeshi citizenship and apparently the Father was Dutch giving the baby both Dutch and Bangladeshi citizenship. Shamima Begum is not wanted in the UK because she joined a terrorist organisation which wanted to destroy our way of life.

She alone is responsible for the fate of her child because of her actions. Stop trying to shift the blame.

I want to live safely in my own country and I also want my children and family to be safe, letting trash like Shamima Begum into the UK will achieve neither.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 am

That is the trouble with the UK too many good-doers anyone that says she should be brought back and tried is living in cloud cuckoo land. She would probably not get more than 6 years and serve 3, then she would be living off the taxpayer, free house, free free council tax, child benefit, and more than likely disability allowance ( as the poor girl will say she has mental problems having lived under Isis) also a new identity, and police protection, all paid for by the taxpayer.

If she had said that she made a mistake going out to join Isis and that she regrets it, and was appalled by all the be-headings and murders that ISIS committed and not stating that the Manchester bombings were justified, she may have had some sympathy, ( but not from me) for as as far as I am concerned she would only be lying.

How could anyone want to let her back into the UK, and not just her but anyone that went out to support ISIS, I really cannot understand, they must either be crackers, or are arguing for her just to be argumentative, or have really low intelligence!

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:48 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

There are no anti Welsh parties. Why the f**k would there be an anti Welsh party ?
I've lived all over the UK and abroad for 40 or 50 years and I've barely met an anti Welsh person, so I can't imagine anyone forming a party .
The only possibility I can think of is if they hear Bananas talking about them the way he does, but other than that I don't think we need worry about any anti Welsh fanatics coming to power.

Missing the entire point. she’s had her citizenship revoked for ‘terrorism’, the definition of which changes all the time in our country. Hell, many people on here support Tommy robinson, what’s to say that a left wing government in future labels him as a terrorist and revokes the citizenships of all who follow and support him?

Are you on a wind up?

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:26 am

IGOVORNER

you said about any people having sympathy for her or the sprog you should have listened to jason Muhammeds show radio wales, callers and he himself seemed to have more sympathy i did text his show and asked him his opinion for or against as expected nothing, babbling on about forgivness.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:57 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

No I didn't entirely miss your point, just pulling in your leg a bit about the example you chose. I'm sorry if I seemed to be trivialising your legitimate concern.
It's a thing we should certainly be vigilant about, but perhaps there comes a point where we must consider how genuinely connected to the country a person and their family were in the first place.
In general, those who are admitted to the country must be treated the same as anyone else ,even if they abuse it a bit, and this is a most important principle. However , I wonder whether we or any other country can continue to allow people to come here and not just fail to integrate and take part , but pretty openly fight against our standards and constitution, collaborate with our enemies and carry out serious violence against others.

If I recognised the merest hint or shade of political misuse of the power to withdraw citizenship I would agree with you, but in this case it seems to be a last resort in reaction to a remarkable series of abuses on the part of the individuals involved. You're quite right though that it's hardly a desirable position to be in or a desirable solution to it.

I think most people would accept that if you emigrate to a country then later engage in serious criminal behaviour they can withdraw your citizenship - as happens regularly with Brits in Australia. By common sense and decency that can't apply to the children of immigrants who are born in the country though. However, how do you cope with a situation where these children have been completely insulated from the culture and beliefs of the country their parents have moved to and consequently end up like " enemy combatants" walking amongst us and thinking for example that the Manchester bombings were perfectly okay ?

It's a tricky situation but requires a practice rather than theoretical solution in the interests of public safety.

One thing is obvious . In future we should require undertakings from those who come to our country that they will not actively work against our laws and fundamental beliefs, or prevent their children from taking part in our open society. This isn't being nasty and should apply to everyone , wherever they come from.

I agree with your basis point though - we must be careful not to target any group or interfere with their ability to maintain their traditions or religious beliefs , but nor can we ignore behaviour which can result in innocent people being randomly murdered.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Igovernor wrote:That is the trouble with the UK too many good-doers anyone that says she should be brought back and tried is living in cloud cuckoo land. She would probably not get more than 6 years and serve 3, then she would be living off the taxpayer, free house, free free council tax, child benefit, and more than likely disability allowance ( as the poor girl will say she has mental problems having lived under Isis) also a new identity, and police protection, all paid for by the taxpayer.

If she had said that she made a mistake going out to join Isis and that she regrets it, and was appalled by all the be-headings and murders that ISIS committed and not stating that the Manchester bombings were justified, she may have had some sympathy, ( but not from me) for as as far as I am concerned she would only be lying.

How could anyone want to let her back into the UK, and not just her but anyone that went out to support ISIS, I really cannot understand, they must either be crackers, or are arguing for her just to be argumentative, or have really low intelligence!

Isis train them to show remorse and come back as sleepers to continue the fight and kill UK citizens when things quieten down, thankfully this one must be thick as pig shit !!!

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:52 pm

She is automatically a Bangladesh citizen by decent as both her parents were born in Bangladesh

http://bdlaws.minlaw.gov.bd/sections_de ... ns_id=7472

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Igovernor wrote:She is automatically a Bangladesh citizen by decent as both her parents were born in Bangladesh

:thumbright:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:She is automatically a Bangladesh citizen by decent as both her parents were born in Bangladesh

I forgot to say even one parent is enough to give her Bangladesh citizenship, her mother has dual nationality Bangladesh and UK.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Bangladesh authorities are saying she is not a citizen of their country! So unless it's proven she is their citizen she will be able to come to uk as under international law uk were wrong to remove citizenship? But hopefully its proven she is their citizen and won't be returning here :thumbup:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:15 pm

Has anyone even seen this baby seems to put it under her dress

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:37 am

nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Interesting question? She was a British citizen when baby was born but at this moment she is not uk citizen is baby British?

Baby was born whilst she was a UK citizen so I assume the baby still is until they separately revoke citizenship?

Yes apparently it is british because she was still a citizen of UK :thumbup:

I think it's better off staying and rotting with its mother.

The baby has now died of a treatable condition. Has your opinion changed at all?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:22 am

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The baby has now died of a treatable condition. Has your opinion changed at all?

No. Not being harsh but why should that child be given special treatment when hundreds of others are dying out there for same reason

Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:43 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

No. Not being harsh but why should that child be given special treatment when hundreds of others are dying out there for same reason

She shouldn't have got pregnant in 1st place lots babies have died there what makes he so special? Afterall she only wants to return because her friends in icis have been defeated otherwise she will still be there! Hard to have sympathy for a manipulative person who happily saw British soldiers/ people killed by her friends :old:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote::thumbright:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

She shouldn't have got pregnant in 1st place lots babies have died there what makes he so special? Afterall she only wants to return because her friends in icis have been defeated otherwise she will still be there! Hard to have sympathy for a manipulative person who happily saw British soldiers/ people killed by her friends :old:

Also Allan, no-one forced her to go out there in the first place. I am sure her baby would have been well cared for over here, and with the correct medical facilities available, would Sill be alive and well. Sad that a child has died, but she has no-one to blame but herself.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:42 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote::thumbright:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Also Allan, no-one forced her to go out there in the first place. I am sure her baby would have been well cared for over here, and with the correct medical facilities available, would Sill be alive and well. Sad that a child has died, but she has no-one to blame but herself.

Thats true steve! Also reading now her father is trying to make excuses for her , but he saying this from Bangladesh where hes been living for past 2 yrs!! So much for parents looking after her in this country. They're frauds manipulating the do gooders like abbot and corbyn, let them live Bangladesh where she and they belong..... :?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:59 pm

An anti-Welsh party takes over the UK..

Possibly the worst hypothesis I’ve ever seen posted on here.