THE REAL TRUTH AS PLANE DITCHES CHOO/NASH

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:49 pm

None of you blue eyed blinkered brigade are not going to like this but hey ho! you will also come out with many excuses too as you defend your recent loyalty to a premiership football club bey hey ho nothing new there ! ( lets be truthful now you weren't amongst the 3,4000 crowds in Div 4 just a few years back)

The series of events were as follows.

1. Callum Davies goes to Cardiff Airport plane nerf arrives, Callum Davies calls Ken Choo informing looks like a crash.

2. Ken Choo drives straight to the home of former groundsman and now head of operations home Wayne Nash in St Hilary.

3. Choo in a dither asks Nash as of course he has to inform Tan... did you take out extra insurance, to which Nash states no, wasn't advised too.

4.~Panic stations now prior to Tan being advised.

5. They call Tan who goes off the scale in temper and tells them they better recover the situation or be prepared .

Source can be revealed. Wayne Nash son who whilst listening to the conversation informed his horsey Mates in EBBW Vale where they used to reside before moving to Church Village and them onto St Hilary.

Nash not popular in EV anymore since his arrest for fighting at Stoke City where all lads got done but funny enough Nash got off, rumours that he grassed to save his job....... anyway thats what happened night of the non arrival of Sala
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: THE REAL TRUTH AS PLANE DITCHES CHOO/NASH

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Cos you'd know?! Someone ban this numpty.
jimmy_rat

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:01 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Cos you'd know?! Someone ban this numpty.

Yes I do know.

One who calls for bans lives in fear ! you sad b*stard.
Daya

Postby snoopystorm » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Read some bullshit in the past few weeks but this shit just tops the lot, do us all a favour a grow the f**k up, sod off and get a life
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Daya wrote:

Yes I do know.

No. You're trying to take over a Cardiff City messageboard you boring West Ham 'fan' - is your club not exciting enough?! Spouting crap. Giving abuse, making false allegations, even telling people to change their name! You even think I wear an anorak! Haha. Bore off.
jimmy_rat

Postby Bluebird1990 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Daya wrote:

Yes I do know.

Ironic you call him a sad b*stard when you're the saddest fucker on this forum, you talk completely out of your arse and make another account pretending to be some french guy, do everyone a favour a get a life you pathetic rodent
Bluebird1990

Postby caerblue » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:07 pm

St Hilary?,Nash has recently moved
caerblue

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:07 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Daya wrote:

Yes I do know.

No. You're trying to take over a Cardiff City messageboard you boring West Ham 'fan' - is your club not exciting enough?! Spouting crap. Giving abuse, making false allegations, even telling people to change their name! You even think I wear an anorak! Haha. Bore off.

YOUR A NERD ... BASED ON THE WEB ....... I WATCHED THE REAL CARDIFF CITY WHILST YOU WERE STILL SLIME ON YOUR MOTHERS CHIN,
Daya

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Daya wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Daya wrote:

Yes I do know.

YOUR A NERD ... BASED ON THE WEB ....... I WATCHED THE REAL CARDIFF CITY WHILST YOU WERE STILL SLIME ON YOUR MOTHERS CHIN,

Of course. Bore off. Sad old man.
jimmy_rat

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Daya wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Daya wrote:

Yes I do know.

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW YOU WERENT THERE GLORY HUNTER RAT.
Daya

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Daya wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Daya wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Daya wrote:

Yes I do know.

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW YOU WERENT THERE GLORY HUNTER RAT.

Glory hunter. Hahaha. I wish.
jimmy_rat

Postby JulesK » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:17 pm

Ignore him lads, back in the day my arse only time you were ever seen was in reverse or acting the general from behind the real fans.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:22 pm

Daya wrote:None of you blue eyed blinkered brigade are not going to like this but hey ho! you will also come out with many excuses too as you defend your recent loyalty to a premiership football club bey hey ho nothing new there ! ( lets be truthful now you weren't amongst the 3,4000 crowds in Div 4 just a few years back)

1. Callum Davies goes to Cardiff Airport plane nerf arrives, Callum Davies calls Ken Choo informing looks like a crash.

2. Ken Choo drives straight to the home of former groundsman and now head of operations home Wayne Nash in St Hilary.

3. Choo in a dither asks Nash as of course he has to inform Tan... did you take out extra insurance, to which Nash states no, wasn't advised too.

5. They call Tan who goes off the scale in temper and tells them they better recover the situation or be prepared .

Source can be revealed. Wayne Nash son who whilst listening to the conversation informed his horsey Mates in EBBW Vale where they used to reside before moving to Church Village and them onto St Hilary.

Nash not popular in EV anymore since his arrest for fighting at Stoke City where all lads got done but funny enough Nash got off, rumours that he grassed to save his job....... anyway thats what happened night of the non arrival of Sala

Bloody hell pmsl ,3 hand Chinese whisper :lol: have another sangria ffs
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:28 pm

JulesK wrote:Ignore him lads, back in the day my arse only time you were ever seen was in reverse or acting the general from behind the real fans.

NONSENSE AS ALWAYS FROM A BLUE BLINKER.

HAVE TO ABUSE AS YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT OR CAN'T ENTER DEBATE
Daya

Postby Pembroke bluebird » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Daya wrote:None of you blue eyed blinkered brigade are not going to like this but hey ho! you will also come out with many excuses too as you defend your recent loyalty to a premiership football club bey hey ho nothing new there ! ( lets be truthful now you weren't amongst the 3,4000 crowds in Div 4 just a few years back)

My guess is you had a very disturbed childhood and you now in adult life suffer from either a drink or drug addiction possibly both
Pembroke bluebird

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:30 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Still better than what you just text to me chubs " a player said" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daya

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:32 pm

Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Still better than what you just text to me chubs " a player said" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bet your gutted we won't lose out 15 plus million you must really hate us :lol:
wez1927

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

no bother to me....your going down anyway and Willie is still innocent ! your club hoodwinked its fans , best you take the memorials down. :roll:
Daya

Postby wez1927 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:51 pm

Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

no bother to me....your going down anyway and Willie is still innocent ! your club hoodwinked its fans , best you take the memorials down. :roll:

When we beat West spam 3-0 to stay up don't hang yourself bluebirds
wez1927

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

When we beat West spam 3-0 to stay up don't hang yourself bluebirds

dream on chubs
Daya

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:02 pm

This thread is in really bad taste..a young man has lost his life..ffs grow up
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Daya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:12 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

This thread is in really bad taste..a young man has lost his life..ffs grow up

And poor sods die on the motorway each day too. Part of transport life all sad I agree.
Daya

Return to General Chat