Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BEST POST I'VE READ FROM A CARDIFF FAN IN REPLY TO BOB WILSO

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:25 pm

His flaw is his claim that none of this would be happening if Sala was alive and scoring goals.
Your flaw is that you think Tan would be pursuing this if Sala was alive and scoring goals.

Football tribalism at it's typical worst. No wonder you're still a hobby journalist with objectivism as shite as that.

Let's just look at some facts.

Cardiff City, and their hard nosed, successful businessman owner, were duped into paying an over inflated fee for a player based on fake agent reports of interest from a number of clubs. Again!

Instead of Cardiff picking up the phone and asking Everton/Palace "Hey, are you interested in Sala", the club took the agent at his word, and paid the inflated price to get their man.

The only reason that Sala is dead, and the only reason that a sister has lost her brother, and that a father/mother has lost their son, is because he was on a flight to his new club. A club that has, since, claimed he wasn't registered properly. With that loophole seemingly closed, his new club have withheld payment to Nantes despite his new club claiming they would be honourable. His new club have also chased up the aforementioned clubs to see if there was really a genuine interest. A bit ****ing late innit?

Far from exposing the murky world of football agents, as they claimed they were going to do after Mackay/Moody. Instead, they employed Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, and signed a number of players that, by some amazing coincidence, happened to have the same agent that he had. What are the chances?

Well, actually quite slim, because Cardiff then went with Warnock, whose son actually works for one of these agencies.

Remind me again, who is Tomlin's agent? And how many minutes did he play before he started bending over double gasping for air. I thought the Cardiff City transfer committee was supposed to be robust, stringent, analytical.

Then, in yet another amazing quirk of fate, the agent of the young man who died on his way to his new club that wasn't even registered for his new club, and who cost £15m but was actually overvalued by his new club, that player's agent has a son who..... wait for it.... WAS ON CARDIFF CITY'S ****ING BOOKS. So was his twin brother! You cannot make it up, can you?

And, we have so-called sensible people like you defending the club in the face of all this. And, I'll tell you something else - if this happened to Swansea, or Man U, or Watford - your opinion would be the exact opposite.

The journalist who, I have to say, is just as objective as you are, succeeds in hitting a few more nails on the head than you have. He is right, the FA should be brought in to investigate it. Why haven't they been? Tan was very quick to involve the FA and SFA when the time was right (or rather ripe) for Mackay. Why isn't he involving them now?

Cardiff are trying to avoid a £15m cost, they look desperate with their actions.
1) Not registered with PL
2) Agent inflated the transfer fee (club could have always said "NO")
3) Nantes are liable
4) The agent is liable

These are the 4 avenues, off the top of my head, that the club have gone down in a desperate effort to claw back the money. It is now obvious that the player wasn't insured at the time of the accident, a few sports insurers sepculated that may be the case at the time. Cardiff are panicking, and all morality has gone out the window. Again. Like many other times under Vincent Tan.

And you hypocritical pricks are all defending the club as if the retrieval of the money will make the slightest bit of difference. Like crabs caught in a bucket.

Whether there is personal history or not, the journalist is hitting a few key notes.

Your defence is now for Warnock, the man you used to chastise and call Colin Wanker but who, because he now manages your ****ed up club, is now Mr Honourable. Do me a favour! Had Warnock been managing another club and it happened there, you would definitely have been taking the journalist's side. Hypocrit.

Re: BEST POST I'VE READ FROM A CARDIFF FAN IN REPLY TO BOB W

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:32 pm

All opinion.

Our Board is doing the sensible thing of keeping their business behind closed doors. Only they know what is actually happening. I'm not going to speculate, as you, journalists and many others have done.

I wonder how West Ham's would be handling a tragedy such as this?! Maybe you could discuss that over in their messageboard?

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:37 pm

:sleepy2:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:46 pm

Not much weight in any of that.

When have crabs in a bucket tried to retrieve money?

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:35 pm

what have Arsenal got to do with anything.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:01 pm

Daya.

The guy who wrote that is well known to us as a poster on that board and is a total knob.

People speculating about this or trying to use it to try to score points need to have a good look at themselves

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Daya.

The guy who wrote that is well known to us as a poster on that board and is a total knob.

People speculating about this or trying to use it to try to score points need to have a good look at themselves

A total knob as you don’t agree with him Timothy ?

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:28 am

Daya wrote:

not being funny mate but I am one of the few that thought you ok.
very few tbh.
do not get what your doing ?
west ham but on here under different ids saying what others would like to say ?

but over this ...i KNOW some of what youve said is true , so why belittle it with stupid arguements . abuse and taking the P

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:52 am

dogfound wrote:
Daya wrote:

not being funny mate but I am one of the few that thought you ok.
very few tbh.
do not get what your doing ?
west ham but on here under different ids saying what others would like to say ?

but over this ...i KNOW some of what youve said is true , so why belittle it with stupid arguements . abuse and taking the P

It's Daya doing his usual stirring.
Every village has an idiot.
It go's without saying, so do this forum.