Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Diane Abbott on the ISIS girl....,

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:50 pm

Quote from her Twitter page -
Our fundamental freedoms do not need to be compromised to keep us safe. Making someone stateless is a breach of international human rights law. Any suspicion someone has either committed or facilitated acts of terrorism, should be fully investigated and where necessary prosecuted

To be expected I suppose :banghead:

Re: Diane Abbott on the ISIS girl....,

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Quote from her Twitter page -
Our fundamental freedoms do not need to be compromised to keep us safe. Making someone stateless is a breach of international human rights law. Any suspicion someone has either committed or facilitated acts of terrorism, should be fully investigated and where necessary prosecuted

She must have got someone to do that for her. She would'nt know what half those words mean, never mind knowing how to spell them.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:05 pm

:lol:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

She must have got someone to do that for her. She would'nt know what half those words mean, never mind knowing how to spell them.

:thumbup:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:06 pm

...and she could be Home Secretary one day.
:shock:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm

She to dull to run a bath ,John McDonald is a lefty Trotsky, corbyn is a pacafist, they all would invite isis for a cuppa and a chat to sort out our differences, in my opinion you stay your side of the wall live your life how you want and we live our side of the wall how we want multi culturism my arse

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:16 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:...and she could be Home Secretary one day.

She is one of the main reasons this current Labour party would never win a general election. I should think she is one of the best things that has ever happened to the Conservatives.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:34 pm

Send them both to Guantanamo Bay

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:45 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

She is one of the main reasons this current Labour party would never win a general election. I should think she is one of the best things that has ever happened to the Conservatives.

None of the parties are fit to run a shop never mind a country :lol:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:48 pm

Yep hopefully for Avon at home as a secretary :occasion5:

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:31 am

vote labour , Diane and her mates used to be miners …. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:32 am

Diana Abbott cant even count. How the he'll is she in the position she is in. Oops just realised, Corbyn is her boss. More like Abbott and Costello

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:00 am

dogfound wrote:vote labour , Diane and her mates used to be miners …. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lost me there dogfound :?:

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:13 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Your not wrong.This current crop of Tories are the worst I've known yet pale against Corbin and his cronies.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:08 am

Speaking out on controversial matters will get her a good tongue- lashing off Jeremy Corbyn. Fortunately for the rest of us, it should be in private.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:08 am

Speaking out on controversial matters will get her a good tongue- lashing off Jeremy Corbyn. Fortunately for the rest of us, it should be in private.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:49 am

Someone ask her how much it will cost to fly her back :D :D :D

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:25 am

maltablue wrote:Someone ask her how much it will cost to fly her back :D :D :D

She's just been spotted driving down Mare Street with a roll of red carpet sticking out of her back window.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:13 pm

same old human rights shit when it suits !!!

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:15 pm

I have absolutely no sympathy for the girl but for the first time ever I agree with Diane Abbott.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:15 pm

They said that Michael Foot's manifesto for Labour in 1983 was the longest political suicide note in history...er I do not think so.The mere fact that this Utopian clown is leader of the Labour Party pales into insignificance when dwelling on the thought that DA could be Home Secretary ! What universe do these idiots occupy? The Jewish lady MP last spoke to Corbyn in 2017 about her concerns.She has dealt with over 2000 hate mails/tweets susequently can you imagine this if she was Afro Caribbean origin? I am afraid we now live in an era where both parties have moved to their respective extremes leaving a huge vacuum.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:14 pm

;)

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:41 pm

And people still vote for Labour :banghead:

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 pm

She could make the greatest speech in the history of parliament and people would still find a way to have a go at her.

The abuse she has to put up with is beyond shocking. I find the way she gets treated abhorrent.

Can only assume that those who constantly slate her are either racists or just believe everything the Daily Mail report.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:46 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:She could make the greatest speech in the history of parliament and people would still find a way to have a go at her.

The abuse she has to put up with is beyond shocking. I find the way she gets treated abhorrent.

Can only assume that those who constantly slate her are either racists or just believe everything the Daily Mail report.

Or watched and listened to her on TV. Youtube is full of her interviews, better than Monty Python.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:She could make the greatest speech in the history of parliament and people would still find a way to have a go at her.

Or watched and listened to her on TV. Youtube is full of her interviews, better than Monty Python.

Could do that with any politician if you took snippets here and there.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:13 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

I agree, but it's not just snippets. To be fair, she has given some real car crash interviews, almost cringeworthy. Whereas most politicians just won't answer questions, quite often with her it's not a matter of won't, it is more she can't. Everyone to their own I suppose. I don't rate any of our political parties, but I know from conversations with others, they would not vote Labour because they cannot imagine someone like her holding the position of Home Secretary. My personal opinion is both her and Corbyn have made Labour unelectable, and the problem is the alternatives are just as bad.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:33 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

I agree, but it's not just snippets. To be fair, she has given some real car crash interviews, almost cringeworthy. Whereas most politicians just won't answer questions, quite often with her it's not a matter of won't, it is more she can't. Everyone to their own I suppose. I don't rate any of our political parties, but I know from conversations with others, they would not vote Labour because they cannot imagine someone like her holding the position of Home Secretary. My personal opinion is both her and Corbyn have made Labour unelectable, and the problem is the alternatives are just as bad.

Corbyn is saying she should be allowed in? No balls either of them. :roll:

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:16 pm

Are we not allowed to criticise someone who makes constant gaffs and regularly is made to appear incompetent just because she is black???

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:38 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Are we not allowed to criticise someone who makes constant gaffs and regularly is made to appear incompetent just because she is black???

Yes thats right can only do it if they're white. :thumbup:

Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:51 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Abbotts response. £30, oh no £300, oh no give me a chance £30,000. Oh forget it I haven't hot a clue.
;)