Postby Nuclearblue » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:09 pm

Fascism at its finest now let’s look at what fascism means
AEFFD829-475F-4F96-BCC2-DDBD90EB21AE.jpeg
AEFFD829-475F-4F96-BCC2-DDBD90EB21AE.jpeg (123.04 KiB) Viewed 4749 times

As you can see Facebook are the fascist ones not Tommy or me
Nuclearblue

Re: Freedom of speech truly fooked

Postby northernbluebird » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:14 pm

freedom of speech does not apply on a private platform. you have no right to forcibly use a private platform to advance a far right agenda.

it means that the government cannot interfere with your free speech. it is therefore not 'trooly fooked'.
northernbluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Banned on Facebook for this. Still can’t get my nut around Nazi Facebook
47EDBBCE-4B23-4A30-AF89-F54A9DB59411.png

:o :shock:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:23 pm

I don't even know what it means :lol:
2blue2handle

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:37 am

northernbluebird wrote:freedom of speech does not apply on a private platform. you have no right to forcibly use a private platform to advance a far right agenda.

it means that the government cannot interfere with your free speech. it is therefore not 'trooly fooked'.

The Tyranny of Facebook, pushing it's own agenda. it's not a private business in the way you suggest. It's become a public space with a duty to uphold democracy. Banning Tommy Robinson and the guy above for expressing an opinion.it's pathetic and i hope it back fires.
I don't know enough about TR. But i have seen many peopke dispute that he is far right.
What makes him "far right"?
ElyBoy1984

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:53 am

No different to on here really. :lol: Mr Tan is innocent I tell ye! :lol: :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby grange_end1927 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:55 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:No different to on here really. :lol: Mr Tan is innocent I tell ye! :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Whats Tan done wrong?, mate you seem to have it in for Tan?
grange_end1927

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:57 am

grange_end1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:No different to on here really. :lol: Mr Tan is innocent I tell ye! :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Whats Tan done wrong?, mate you seem to have it in for Tan?

:clap:
Sneggyblubird

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 am

northernbluebird wrote:freedom of speech does not apply on a private platform. you have no right to forcibly use a private platform to advance a far right agenda.

True. You have to be a friend of Hamas, Hezbollah, and the IRA if you want to stay on..

rumpo kid

Postby northernbluebird » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:34 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:

The Tyranny of Facebook, pushing it's own agenda. it's not a private business in the way you suggest. It's become a public space with a duty to uphold democracy. Banning Tommy Robinson and the guy above for expressing an opinion.it's pathetic and i hope it back fires.
I don't know enough about TR. But i have seen many peopke dispute that he is far right.

there is an argument that the reach of these companies is now so great, that regulation may be necessary.

however, as it stands, as a non governmental organisation, they are not under any obligation to allow people to advance any agenda in the name of free speech, any more than the moderators are compelled to allow ISIS started trying to convert people on here.

why did i use ISIS? it shows how difficult facebook's job is. where to draw the line. but ultimately, they exist not to uphold free speech, but to make money, just like the newspapers and private TV stations.
northernbluebird

Postby Border-radius » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:30 pm

I sometimes need to convert any document. for exmaple can I use this site https://onlineconvertfree.com/convert/doc/ How sites do you know?
Border-radius

Postby ThomasC » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Banned on Facebook for this. Still can’t get my nut around Nazi Facebook

Using a private company to post bollocks about Tommy Robinson hardly opens the doors to the fascism. Grow up and stop using the platform if you dont agree with its censorship
ThomasC

Postby alexc » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:43 pm

Such drama
alexc

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Admittedly I am being pedantic but why is it against Facebook’s standards to welcome back someone called ‘Tommy?’
There is no actual reference to Tommy Robinson even if the intention is to welcome back that individual.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:12 pm

ThomasC wrote:

Using a private company to post bollocks about Tommy Robinson hardly opens the doors to the fascism. Grow up and stop using the platform if you dont agree with its censorship

What is the 'bollocks' that is posted about Tommy Robinson?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby TommyP » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Posts get removed, edited and deleted from this forum as well as forums and websites all over the internet. Facebook is a private company with no affiliation to the government therefore they can choose what they want people to see. As a poster mentioned above if they keep the Tommy posts then they should keep the ISIS recruitment vids, you know, in the spirit of free speech.
TommyP

Postby ThomasC » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:46 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

What is the 'bollocks' that is posted about Tommy Robinson?

Anyone taking an interest in TR; then feeling the need to post about him. My personal opinion
ThomasC

Postby phildavies » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Freedom of speech wont feed my children, just brings heart disease and bootleg clothing!
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby Jimmykingz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:00 pm

You do seem to have a weird obsession with Mr Yaxley-Lennon
b*stard
Jimmykingz

Postby dogfound » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:53 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:You do seem to have a weird obsession with Mr Yaxley-Lennon

is pointing out his name is Yaxley Lennon some sort of weapons grade insult in some peoples minds ?

ive noticed its always in lists put on here by people like that IQ67 bloke.
dogfound

Postby Andysince76 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:16 pm

dogfound wrote:
Jimmykingz wrote:You do seem to have a weird obsession with Mr Yaxley-Lennon

is pointing out his name is Yaxley Lennon some sort of weapons grade insult in some peoples minds ?

ive noticed its always in lists put on here by people like that IQ67 bloke.

I think the same.
"I'll call him Yaxley Lennon "to prove how I'm so cool and anti facist.

I always think c**t, with head in the sand to be honest.
Whatever's comfortable.
Andysince76

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:22 pm

northernbluebird wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:

there is an argument that the reach of these companies is now so great, that regulation may be necessary.

however, as it stands, as a non governmental organisation, they are not under any obligation to allow people to advance any agenda in the name of free speech, any more than the moderators are compelled to allow ISIS started trying to convert people on here.

why did i use ISIS? it shows how difficult facebook's job is. where to draw the line. but ultimately, they exist not to uphold free speech, but to make money, just like the newspapers and private TV stations.

Comparing TR to ISSIS Is fucked in the head.
ElyBoy1984

Postby dogfound » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:33 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
northernbluebird wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:

Comparing TR to ISSIS Is fucked in the head.

:lol: :lol: .it is a bit on the extreme side.
dogfound

Postby It's been emotional » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:50 pm

Fascism
Wales v England
Cardiff v Swansea
Cardiff v Bristol
Cardiff v England

?????????????????
Fascism...........
It's been emotional

Return to General Chat