Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cheap flight offered to Sala by our club

Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Why is fly be not good enough for a transferred footballer but easy jet is good enough for prince William?

At the end of the day all commercial airlines operate with stringent safety measures. They may cut costs by offering no frills services and crank up fees on luggage etc. But they operate modern planes that are fully serviced and flown by fully qualified pilots.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:51 pm

:shock:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=205562

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:11 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
Bluedriver wrote:Not sure why everybody thinks it’s the responsibility of the club to arrange his transport? He’d agreed to sign, gone back to his old club to say farewell. Do we arrange transport for the players to drive to the ground each Saturday?

18mill player you look after him surely?
some on here say it should of been Nantes,yet he was no longer their player

Here's an idea. Why don't you f**k off trying to bring the club down with this negative bullshit.

Should be ashamed of yourself

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:02 pm

The flight was organised by mckay who as far as he knew an experienced pilot who had been used many times by the club would be flying sala.
As I understand it ....
That pilot subed the flight out with out anyone else knowing about it. That being said why was no one informed he was unable to do the job himself and wouldn't he be responsible for making sure the who ever was doing the job instead was fit to do so

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:
Bluedriver wrote:Not sure why everybody thinks it’s the responsibility of the club to arrange his transport? He’d agreed to sign, gone back to his old club to say farewell. Do we arrange transport for the players to drive to the ground each Saturday?

Here's an idea. Why don't you f**k off trying to bring the club down with this negative bullshit.

someones already had a warning for calling him out on this mate..

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:45 pm

dogfound wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:

think we can both guess why.

The agenda by a few on here is disgusting

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:58 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:

do not see many agreeing with him mind.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:32 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:

Agreed to many pretend Cardiff-Jack bellends on here lately, trying to cause rifts and the odd thick as shit idiots crying because we don't win every game.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:52 pm

I am impressed that none of you asks the real question:

Sala had already signed a contract with Cardiff. McKay's job with Nantes (i.e. finding Sala a club) was done. McKay was going to receive his 10% of the deal.

So why did he pay for a return private flight from Cardiff to Nantes. How much did this private flight cost McKay? £5000?
Sala was a player of Cardiff. McKay did not have to pay this big sum of money. So why did he?

This could be the key to understanding everything else. (I let you think by yourself)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:39 pm

meli2302 wrote:I am impressed that none of you asks the real question:

Sala had already signed a contract with Cardiff. McKay's job with Nantes (i.e. finding Sala a club) was done. McKay was going to receive his 10% of the deal.

So why did he pay for a return private flight from Cardiff to Nantes. How much did this private flight cost McKay? £5000?
Sala was a player of Cardiff. McKay did not have to pay this big sum of money. So why did he?

This could be the key to understanding everything else. (I let you think by yourself)

he probably did actually do it as a favour as was said in the texts to Mckay junior, charging Cardiff and making a small profit { in terms of what he was already making } plus the fact ES had turned down our clubs offer does not make sense but no doubt you have some wild conspiracy theory.

although the thread is not about the flight ,its a bloke having his thrice daily pop at the club.this time for the price of the flight they offered.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:49 pm

Yes sure. A £5000 favour. Makes sense. Thanks for enlightening me.

When I use a headhunter to get a job in the city, I can be 100% sure that this headhunter will not buy me anything once I sign the contract with the employer. Those guys are sharks. They are not nice. Your are being very naive.

Sala turned down the flight offer from Cardiff because he had the offer from McKay. Your logic is flawed. You imply that McKay made a private flight offer because Sala turned down Cardiff offer. That's is false.
Last edited by meli2302 on Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:51 pm

meli2302 wrote:Yes sure. A £5000 favour. Makes sense. Thanks for enlightening me.

When I use a headhunter to get a job in the city, I can be 100% sure that this headhunter will not buy me anything once I sign the contract with the employer. Those guys are sharks. They are not nice. Your are being very naive.

Sala turned down the offer because he had the offer from McKay. Your logic is flawed. You imply that McKay made the offer because Sala turned down Cardiff offer. That's is false.

ufos, mafia..go for it

when you use a headhunter :lol: :lol: ...Paul Mariner got you a job washing cars with the Rumanians did he.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:57 pm

You are really helping to have an intelligent conversation. Good boy.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:03 pm

meli2302 wrote:You are really helping to have an intelligent conversation. Good boy.

be a start if you got the headhunter bit the right way around...headhunters are not a sort of job centre plus...they work for employers not the unemployed.

anyway spill the beans, it already sounds entertaining.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:25 pm

meli2302 wrote:You are really helping to have an intelligent conversation. Good boy.

Here we go again, who is this new clown? I've stopped counting after Le Monde as there are some sad folk about.
PS. Grange_end 1927.... :wave:

Sorry. Now edited :D

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:09 pm

dogfound wrote:headhunters are not a sort of job centre plus...they work for employers not the unemployed.

Exactly right. They do not give a damn about the employees. They work for the employers. It was Nantes that was going to pay McKay.

Once Sala signed, McKay did not care about him anymore. He cared only about the employer. So why would he pay 5k for this flight?

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:22 pm

meli2302 wrote:
dogfound wrote:headhunters are not a sort of job centre plus...they work for employers not the unemployed.

Exactly right. They do not give a damn about the employees. They work for the employers. It was Nantes that was going to pay McKay.

Once Sala signed, McKay did not care about him anymore. He cared only about the employer. So why would he pay 5k for this flight?

how about quoting all my post
5k ?...what 5k , where did this fee come from ?
either spit out the full extent of your conspiracy theory ,or go back and wash a few cars.