Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum needs to a look in the mirror

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:50 pm

So negative towards Warnock and players. Plastic support!!!!!!

Re: Forum needs to a look in the mirror

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Plastic for having an opinion that don’t match yours ?

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:55 pm

The mirror needs to be in the Cardiff dressing room not this forum

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:09 pm

It's anyone with a positive opinion that is getting chased out of town at the moment.

Not sure what people really expect this season. Most people went along with "just happy to be here", whereas deep down perhaps most people are only interested in the Premier League rather than the club.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:13 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:So negative towards Warnock and players. Plastic support!!!!!!

Crawl back under your rock ffs.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:14 pm

BrightBlueFuture wrote:It's anyone with a positive opinion that is getting chased out of town at the moment.

Not sure what people really expect this season. Most people went along with "just happy to be here", whereas deep down perhaps most people are only interested in the Premier League rather than the club.

Um we are thinking about the club staying in the premiership is thinking about the club what is the point if people don't care about staying in this league,now if we go down we will have to cost cut again and that's not gonna be good for this club again coz we don't know if we will ever come back up again

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:32 pm

Grangetown blue wrote:
BrightBlueFuture wrote:It's anyone with a positive opinion that is getting chased out of town at the moment.

Um we are thinking about the club staying in the premiership is thinking about the club what is the point if people don't care about staying in this league,now if we go down we will have to cost cut again and that's not gonna be good for this club again coz we don't know if we will ever come back up again

We're part of a cluster of clubs that are between top Championship and bottom 4 of the Premier League.

Not an easy place to be in but unfortunately 3 teams have to go down every year.

We've done unbelievably well all considered and it will be a miracle if we pull it off, but it's not the be all and end all to stay up this season.

However, had we thrown more money at it, relegation would have been a disaster. It's not this time. We still have players at a prime age to come back again next year if needs be and to strengthen certain areas of the team.

No need for this panic reaction, it will damage the club mark my words.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Dahboy wrote:
BlueMoon1974 wrote:So negative towards Warnock and players. Plastic support!!!!!!

Crawl back under your rock ffs.

By the sound of many on here they wish you the same to you.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:16 pm

We honestly have some of the worst fans in the country

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:38 pm

:roll: :lol:

Conceded 10 goals in last 3 games, lost all 3 against teams middle table, so fans are plastics for their worrying opinions, you could not make it up.

I f we lost every game I would still turn up end off, but we can have our opinions :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

paulh_85 wrote:We honestly have some of the worst fans in the country

Embarrassing is the word. Must a be snapshot on here of the worst of fan fanbase. However, it's all about oppions I guess.

paulh_85 wrote:We honestly have some of the worst fans in the country

What?? :lol:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Conceded 10 goals in last 3 games, lost all 3 against teams middle table, so fans are plastics for their worrying opinions, you could not make it up.

Conerened about results yes but not getting Warnock the sack.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:42 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Conerened about results yes but not getting Warnock the sack.

I don't want Warnock sacked never have, read all my posts :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

But fans are able to have different opinions :bluebird:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:43 pm

Agreed

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:43 pm

Silly post. Most on this forum are not pos/neg, but accept where we are.

A forum looking in a mirror.. how does this happen? I’d also wager most on here are unlikely to be plastic, but some just vent off here.

That’s it.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:44 pm

10 goals last 3games scored 1 im sorry but whats to ne happy about and plastic lol been going down city since 91-92 season so coming up 30 years and im a plastic lol ok then

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:45 pm

rumpo kid wrote:

A forum looking in a mirror.. how does this happen? I’d also wager most on here are unlikely to be plastic, but some just vent off here.

That’s it.

Well said. :thumbup:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:46 pm

Nothing to do with the forum, you only need to look on social media to see the same kind of thing.

I do think some of our fans are a bit pathetic though from one extreme to the next. Obviously people have concerns but some people take it to the extreme. It was the same last season and that didn't finish to badly.

For all the poor form things change quickly in football as we know with City to expect the unexpected. Would it surprise me for us to be out the bottom 3 this time next week? Not really.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:51 pm

How does a forum have a look in the Mirror!? One of life greatest questions, surely.. Feck it.. I'm going for a drink..

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:12 pm

Plastic? I've been on the bob bank with just 1500 fans still singing under the camera gantry :ayatollah: 80s

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:54 pm

This isn’t just about now when we’ve had three bad results due, mainly, to crap defending.
The same negativos have been whinging all season.
Dahboy, Angelis etc. Not one word of positive criticism ever just negativity.
Jack infiltrators. Get their seat numbers and check?
Then they need to be booted out.
Block 111
:thumbup: :wave:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Grangetown blue wrote:The mirror needs to be in the Cardiff dressing room not this forum

:clap: :clap: :clap: sense at least from one person :old: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:30 pm

They’re already looking at themselves. Meeting last Thursday.
No doubt again after today’s defensive errors.
The most positive post on our forum today was by a Wolves fan.
Good for him. Look it up. It’s not over.
Block111 :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:33 pm

Totally agree with you there excellent post. I said something very similar before the start of the season when some posters here were trying to increase season ticket sales by staining they get to see Man U Arsenal Chelsea etc. Not the fact they get to support city.
It’s a disgrace.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 pm

the way i look at it, warnock is the best manager for this club. that's not to say he doesn't make mistakes. even just one game involves multiple calls and decisions he has to make.

on the whole he has got far more right than wrong, and that's why we've gone from the bottom of the championship, to (near the bottom admittedly) of the premier league.

give me a choice of sticking with a very good manager who can consistently improve the club (like burnley with dyche), or the hire and fire approach, i'd choose the former. the last good manager we had was mackay, and we only got a good replacement in warnock after going through 3 that were fired.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 pm

I've just spent over £150 for me and my boy to go to the game today so excuse me if I dare have an opinion different to yours.

Plastic support what a pathetic comment.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:01 pm

northernbluebird wrote:the way i look at it, warnock is the best manager for this club. that's not to say he doesn't make mistakes. even just one game involves multiple calls and decisions he has to make.

on the whole he has got far more right than wrong, and that's why we've gone from the bottom of the championship, to (near the bottom admittedly) of the premier league.

give me a choice of sticking with a very good manager who can consistently improve the club (like burnley with dyche), or the hire and fire approach, i'd choose the former. the last good manager we had was mackay, and we only got a good replacement in warnock after going through 3 that were fired.

He's the best manager for this club at Championship level....by his own admission before we got promoted he admitted as much with his record at premier level.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:35 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:
rumpo kid wrote:

That’s it.

Well said. :thumbup:

I’ll second that!!!

Warnock has done an amazing job to get the club promoted and at least with a chance of survival. Warnock himself wasn’t completely positive in his comments about the players. Does that make him plastic???

Just my opinion: The forum IS A MIRROR. Without it, we would only have what the media feed us.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:36 pm

To be frank folk are just sick of losing and all,the Sala thing first ,now the repercussions and accusations ,are we paying for a bloke we don't have .....it's just a mess depressing,.
City just don't seem to able to have a decent crack at the premiership ,,, that's the problem