Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Forum needs to a look in the mirror

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:51 am

BlueMoon1974 wrote:So negative towards Warnock and players. Plastic support!!!!!!

So do you actually mean some posters or the whole Forum? :?

There's a massive difference and your usual "It's my poor English" excuse won't wash on this one...! ;)

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueMoon1974 wrote:So negative towards Warnock and players. Plastic support!!!!!!

:roll: :lol:

Conceded 10 goals in last 3 games, lost all 3 against teams middle table, so fans are plastics for their worrying opinions, you could not make it up.

I f we lost every game I would still turn up end off, but we can have our opinions :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

yes 3 teams who have spent far more than we have.
and 3 teams who HAVE HAD to spend far more than ourselves to be mid table..

I would love to be mid table btw..you talk about it as if its nothing..

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:10 am

Feel like I’ve heard it all now.

We look like we’re going down and you want us to stand by the manager? He’d made errors and therefore we are all well within our rights to criticise him.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:50 am

I f*cking hate this ' PLASTIC ' shite. I don't care if you've been to one game or one thousand games, you pay your money so are entitled to your opinion.
Not often agree with dahboy but been there got that t shirt . Like many I was there in the REAL crap days but still turned up.its just something you did, and no don't need a medal for being in Halifax on a cold wet Tuesday but just followed the team.

And as a glutton for punishment when I stopped going away I went to watch Merthyr now try watching Cardiff one week and The Martyrs the next!! Bloody hell that was grim :D

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:01 am

We have a manager picking players he likes rather than players on ability or form. He’s left us well short in quality through a dire summer transfer window waiting for players not coming, and he had money to spend. What he did spend he didn’t seem to spend wisely, and he appears to have lost the plot. Those believing we have a great championship squad are mistaken, it’s a bit better than average at best. Midfield will be shot.

I have never called for Warnock to be replaced, always said stick with him, but, he can’t seem to pick his best 11, and we have 9 games left. We need 3-4 wins. In the last 3 games we have conceded 10 scored 1 and we look awful.

He’s under investigation by the FA, he’s had the Sala issue to deal with, plus now apparently McKay is threatening to kill people at the club, so what affect is this having? It doesn’t look pretty at the moment so does he need to go for his own sanity? I just think there is possibly too much going on for him to cope with, and you couldn’t blame him at 70.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:09 pm

Sven wrote:

So do you actually mean some posters or the whole Forum? :?

There's a massive difference and your usual "It's my poor English" excuse won't wash on this one...! ;)

Some people not whole forum.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:How does a forum have a look in the Mirror!? One of life greatest questions, surely.. Feck it.. I'm going for a drink..

:lol: :lol: :lol: