Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated: Kicking off Cardiff fighting with police

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:47 pm

At least 500 lmao. This is truly way more embarrassing than any of the football we’ve played. No mention of this anywhere else. And it’s a sticky here. What a shameful thread.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just pm

Still going we are being held in the coach park. At least 500 involved I’m hearing

It must be well away from coaches we are last but one coach so may leave by midnight if plod allows us out by then? At last we have started exodus :clap:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:50 pm

At last leaving with me and my son embarrassing city fans today

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:57 pm

Pathetic and embarrassing

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:03 pm

Stuck behind team coach now! :occasion5:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:06 pm

could tell it was gonna kick off after the game, seemed as if most city fans wanted to get involved

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Facebook just now

Mallo:

Another bad day at the office and home fans allowed to attack away fans then police use truncheons on innocent people shameful midlands police once again :

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:19 pm

it was largely cardiff youth big numbers looking for fights

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Facebook just now

Mallo:

Another bad day at the office and home fans allowed to attack away fans then police use truncheons on innocent people shameful midlands police once again :

Wolves fans started chaos by coaches and plod did nothing until city fans got involved ended up running down street with plod after them.. :o

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:28 pm

The Battle of KwikFit!

Saw some Wolves lads mixing it with the plod

And a blue flare bouncing of some poor bugger in a peugeots bonnet!

Keeps it interesting i suppose, hope all got out safe.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:35 pm

Mr Shed wrote:The Battle of KwikFit!

Saw some Wolves lads mixing it with the plod

And a blue flare bouncing of some poor bugger in a peugeots bonnet!

Keeps it interesting i suppose, hope all got out safe.

Come on that doesn’t fit with the theme the police and wolves fans fighting. Just as everyone was building a big tale of us being the victims again. We are seriously turning in to the biggest bunch of snowflakes embarrassing we worse than the scousers now for crying like babies.

Man up. It was even that bad you see worse in town centres every weekend night.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:17 pm

There hasn’t been any trouble at Wolves this season. So what’s the difference with this game?

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:31 pm

Witnessed it all in the concourse at half time.

Saw nothing after the game.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Facebook just now

Mallo:

On fakebook :laughing6: it must be true then :laughing6:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:10 pm

northernbluebird wrote:Image

Best post so far,f##king knuckledraggers dragging us back to the dark days :banghead: well done to all involved,you are a disgrace to our club :sad7: and people bang on about would be investors buying tan out :laughing5: I am embarrassed by the actions of these so called fans,attaching their mindless moronic behaviour to our clubs name :banghead: go on,set us back a few decades why don't you,dickheads the lot of you :oops: :old: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:12 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

Best post so far,f##king knuckledraggers dragging us back to the dark days :banghead: well done to all involved,you are a disgrace to our club :sad7: and people bang on about would be investors buying tan out :laughing5: I am embarrassed by the actions of these so called fans,attaching their mindless moronic behaviour to our clubs name :banghead: go on,set us back a few decades why don't you,dickheads the lot of you :oops: :old: :bluebird:

It's only Jeremy Kyle fakebook users fake news mun :laughing6: Fekin idiots :laughing6: making stuff up :laughing6:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:37 pm

bluesince62 wrote:

humour is a good way to disarm people, especially those who take themselves seriously and / or are insecure. and football hooligans mainly fall into the latter category.

instead of threads like this glorifying violence and criminality, making fun of the whole affair would take some of the reasons why people get involved in the first place.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 pm

My car was parked near the coaches and from what I could see it was mostly young Cardiff fans calling on ordinary Wolves fans who were passing by.

I was walking past the coaches with my son and daughter (teenagers) to the car alongside a Wolves fan and his two young kids. A few Cardiff fans, probably in their 20s, were shouting at us and waving their arms.

I was chatting with the Wolves fan and it turns out he was ex Army and could've battered them on his own but we were with our families so ignored them. I was embarrassed to be a Cardiff fan.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:03 pm

Halifax93 wrote:My car was parked near the coaches and from what I could see it was mostly young Cardiff fans calling on ordinary Wolves fans who were passing by.

I was walking past the coaches with my son and daughter (teenagers) to the car alongside a Wolves fan and his two young kids. A few Cardiff fans, probably in their 20s, were shouting at us and waving their arms.

I was chatting with the Wolves fan and it turns out he was ex Army and could've battered them on his own but we were with our families so ignored them. I was embarrassed to be a Cardiff fan.

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, the Cardiff fans or you're insinuation that because the bloke was in the army he could have battered them on his own, equally cringeworthy.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:16 pm

My god this is thread is the most exaggerated bullshite ever.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:22 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:My car was parked near the coaches and from what I could see it was mostly young Cardiff fans calling on ordinary Wolves fans who were passing by.

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, the Cardiff fans or you're insinuation that because the bloke was in the army he could have battered them on his own, equally cringeworthy.

Haha I thought exactly the same,

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:40 pm

casa gil wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

You're both missing the point really. Grown men were having a go at people minding their own business with their kids.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:49 pm

A bunch or drunk kids go after soft targets are be held at hero level and worshipped by some quite prominent members who are old enough to be they dads and some probably grandads.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Halifax93 wrote:
casa gil wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

You're both missing the point really. Grown men were having a go at people minding their own business with their kids.

No mate, not missing the point, I said it was embarrassing. It's bang out of order, but you're comment about the bloke being able to batter them on his own just because he was in the army was a bit loose, I love our armed forces and have the utmost respect for their profession but they arnt all hard men super star Street fighters.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:10 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:A bunch or drunk kids go after soft targets are be held at hero level and worshipped by some quite prominent members who are old enough to be they dads and some probably grandads.

You must be reading a different thread to me.

The majority of the replies on here a have been scathing about it, in fact I cant see a single comment where anyone is hero worshiping a bunch of drunk kids as you say, the compete opposite.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:15 pm

I was there.

There was a bit of scuffling and that's it.

Not even worth talking about.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:27 pm

murphy wrote:I was there.

There was a bit of scuffling and that's it.

Not even worth talking about.

Genuinely can't believe it's got 2 pages I've seen more trouble at a christening

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:42 pm

RV Casual wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:A bunch or drunk kids go after soft targets are be held at hero level and worshipped by some quite prominent members who are old enough to be they dads and some probably grandads.

You must be reading a different thread to me.

The majority of the replies on here a have been scathing about it, in fact I cant see a single comment where anyone is hero worshiping a bunch of drunk kids as you say, the compete opposite.

The thread is glorifying the actions it’s been made a sticky. Given them power. All very sad really.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:03 am

Youngsters letting off steam, it's happened in every generation. Teds fighting in dance halls, mods v rockers, skinheads, boot boys, casuals, etc. We now live in a PC world where anything that is not whiter than white is scorned upon. People live through rose tinted glasses but the reality is that it was ten times worse in the 70's & 80's. It's no big deal.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:16 am

RV Casual wrote:

It's the Cardiff fans.