Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I don’t give a damn anymore

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:17 pm

If the team don’t give a shit neither do I, Warnock you’ve done a lot for us but this season has been a shocker so Sharon please have a word with your darling Neil and ask him to step down.

Rant over

Re: I don’t give a damn anymore

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:22 pm

Honest question, as soon as the season started, with our squad, what were you expecting us to do this season?

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Top 6

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:23 pm

He's a club legend and I will always be grateful for everything he has done for our club. However, he has lost his grip of the team. He won't turn it around now they are in free fall. Sadly, I agree Warnock needs to go. Give a caretaker manager a chance. We are almost certainly going down but maybe a new voice may get a bounce in results.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:38 pm

Warnock hasn't lost control of anything. The squad isn't good enough, bring in Pep f*cking Guardiola and we would still go down

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:42 pm

Punching above our weight,Warnock has done fantastic with wat he has got.
And do you know something...he may keep us up.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:45 pm

To be fair we have more points than I thought we’d get by this stage of the season. Having said that, I honestly can’t say where the next win will come from. When we bring on a League 1 striker we got no chance. Whatever happens, Warnock will always be a legend in my eyes.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Wolfpac wrote:If the team don’t give a shit neither do I, Warnock you’ve done a lot for us but this season has been a shocker so Sharon please have a word with your darling Neil and ask him to step down.

Rant over

Stop embarrassing yourself. Think before you type.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Ray Bishop wrote:To be fair we have more points than I thought we’d get by this stage of the season. Having said that, I honestly can’t say where the next win will come from. When we bring on a League 1 striker we got no chance. Whatever happens, Warnock will always be a legend in my eyes.

League 2*

Frustrating time but this is City, probably get a result next week.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:05 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:If the team don’t give a shit neither do I, Warnock you’ve done a lot for us but this season has been a shocker so Sharon please have a word with your darling Neil and ask him to step down.

Rant over

Soz Dad lol your response is embarrassing cause if you think we’re doing alright you must have been smoking a crack pike you silly sauasage

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:12 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Top 6

if you don't laugh.........

Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:58 pm

Sorry don’t agree with a single word.. u sound like a spoilt kid

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:02 pm

...who’s had his Haribos stolen..

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:05 pm

We knew at the start of season we didn’t have premier league standard players,so what were fans expecting?we are still in with a chance of avoiding relegation,until its mathematically definite,we still have hope

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Bonner wrote:Sorry don’t agree with a single word.. u sound like a spoilt kid

Nice one bonwick you sound like a c**t

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:07 am

nubbsy wrote:

Rant over

More than one topic on the subject of negativity. He's turning into Dahboy! :o :oops:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:50 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:Punching above our weight,Warnock has done fantastic with wat he has got.
And do you know something...he may keep us up.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
Bonner wrote:Sorry don’t agree with a single word.. u sound like a spoilt kid

Nice one bonwick you sound like a c**t

really...
you were on here saying how frightened you were due to road rage after your MATE called someone a c@@t and Mr C@@T decided to chase you...
no lesson learned there then.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Sven wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Rant over

More than one topic on the subject of negativity. He's turning into Dahboy! :o :oops:

:lol:
A pathetic poster who changes like the weather.
Acts like an eight year old.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Warnock has done brilliant for our club and with the financial restraints it’s no wonder we are struggling and no reflection on our manager . personally I would love him to stay for the challenge next season , but I suspect he will step down at the end of the season . Neil Warnock has brought our club togetherness and will always be respected by my self and thousands of fellow Bluebirds .

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:08 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Rant over

Soz Dad lol your response is embarrassing cause if you think we’re doing alright you must have been smoking a crack pike you silly sauasage

You're not cut out for the fight mate. Did you expect a mid table finish? We need to get behind the team and give the club a lift. I'll repeat, embarrassing.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:37 am

we could be doing better I think. as underdogs we should be fighting against all the teams, getting more shots on goal, putting in better challenges raising the crowd. take cup games for example even league 2 teams scare the so called bigger teams and get chances. we don't even muster a chance in 3 games. it's like were school kids playing against senior pros

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:46 am

Rant over

wolfy... Is this a joke mate? :laughing5:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:05 am

rickyd67 wrote:we could be doing better I think. as underdogs we should be fighting against all the teams, getting more shots on goal, putting in better challenges raising the crowd. take cup games for example even league 2 teams scare the so called bigger teams and get chances. we don't even muster a chance in 3 games. it's like were school kids playing against senior pros

the players are fighting.we just are not good enough..
I was there Saturday and will admit some of this sounds more exciting than it actually was..but will add, for the following to take place our players can not possibly all be aimlessly jogging around without a care as many imply...
taken off BBC txt.
80 mins gunner wins free kick on right wing.
80 mins wolvces concede corner
81mins ralls shot blocked.
84 mins gunner shor misses to left of goal
86 mins wolves concede a corner.
87 mins keeper saves Mozza header
89 mins wolves concede corner.
92 mins wolves concede corner.
92mins Mozza header blocked.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:00 pm

Wolfpac wrote:Top 6

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:22 pm

We sure have some snowflakes, when the going gets tough they get crying :roll:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:39 pm

In my time in this forum this is up there with the worst post I’ve ever read. Even if we lose every game until the end of the season Warnock should stay. God knows where this club would be without him. We’ve barely spent a penny and yet going into March we are TWO points from safety! Anyone of us would have taken that at the start of the season. The man is a legend and should be treated with the upmost respect.