Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What Happened to Bellamy's bullying case ?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:22 am

Seems to have gone quiet

Re: What Happened to Bellamy's bullying case ?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:58 pm

I was wondering the same thing to.

Just how much more adverse situations can our club take?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:33 pm

im not sure its the right time to deal with it in all honesty.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:51 pm

dogfound wrote:im not sure its the right time to deal with it in all honesty.

Was thinking same but agree with what you said, on the back burner for now. If his face fits it will be cleared, simple as that.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:27 pm

Trying to confirm but I'm hearing it was delayed due to the on going Sala situation, which has focussed a few minds right now

I'll update ASAP but it must be disappointing for Craig. The result of this will surely make or break his fledgling career? :(

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Sven wrote:Trying to confirm but I'm hearing it was delayed due to the on going Sala situation, which has focussed a few minds right now

I'll update ASAP but it must be disappointing for Craig. The result of this will surely make or break his fledgling career? :(

Correct Chris :thumbright:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:10 am

Really unfair on CB, whatever going on they shouldn't leave a man's career in limbo.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:50 am

It was his decision to step down while investigated.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:54 am

JulesK wrote:Really unfair on CB, whatever going on they shouldn't leave a man's career in limbo.

Agreed

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 am

2blue2handle wrote:It was his decision to step down while investigated.

Your just reading the media Luke.

I personally know what happened and in my opinion totally unfair on Bells, should not always believe the media like you usually say.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:57 am

Sven wrote:Trying to confirm but I'm hearing it was delayed due to the on going Sala situation, which has focussed a few minds right now

:thumbup:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I personally know what happened and in my opinion totally unfair on Bells, should not always believe the media like you usually say.

True Annis but I can only basis it on the Statement Craig Bellamy released.

Maybe he was told to step aside and wanted to save face but that's his statement not really media gossip. Without speaking with him (I don't know him so wouldn't) what else can I base it on expect his statement.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:

he did step down and that was the statement. now maybe it was a case of jumping before being pushed but he defo officially stepped down..
btw it was not JUST the 2 boys complaining about bullying ,for some reason nobody seemed capable of looking past that bit and ranting about snowflakes. there had been other fall outs arguments and complaints within the academy involving him.
I know you like him but you must have come across many people that have known him or come across him over a 25 year period who find he can be an awkward , difficult, abrasive person. this is not black and white and just a case of sour grapes from 2 boys as that happens at all academies and our club is aware it happens at all academies..

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:03 pm

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

he did step down and that was the statement. now maybe it was a case of jumping before being pushed but he defo officially stepped down..
btw it was not JUST the 2 boys complaining about bullying ,for some reason nobody seemed capable of looking past that bit and ranting about snowflakes. there had been other fall outs arguments and complaints within the academy involving him.
I know you like him but you must have come across many people that have known him or come across him over a 25 year period who find he can be an awkward , difficult, abrasive person. this is not black and white and just a case of sour grapes from 2 boys as that happens at all academies and our club is aware it happens at all academies..

Seems to sum up my feelings as well.

I welcome the investigation and if he has done nothing wrong then no doubt the investigation will show that and he can continue. Standard practice really.

To be honest I went completely off him when he was in the studio for our game v Burnely, massively lacked in class and support for the club that day. Its no surprise that Warnock doesn't want him anywhere near the first team, otherwise I assume he would be.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:11 pm

Never said any different :roll:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:42 pm

JulesK wrote:

Never said any different :roll:

I know, wasnt having a dig, just saying that he's not offically been suspended. If he had they probably would have had to act within a timeframe

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:52 pm

JulesK wrote:Really unfair on CB, whatever going on they shouldn't leave a man's career in limbo.

i would be surprised if he is not fully informed of what ever reasoning lies behind the delay.
have to add i dont think he was under any sort of contract { or if even that he was being payed } so is actually free to take up or apply for other positions elsewhere as he did with Oxford and again with Wales as he has been for 5 years.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Agreed

Yep, that's not fair, it will be playing on his mind and even if it has little or no substance, it will affect him which again is unfair !!!