A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Hiding behind a Keyboard

Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:25 am

I'm still hiding behind my keyboard, no one's found me yet

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:44 am

bluesince62 wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
casa gil wrote:i thought the youngsters looked really good and there our future and i wonder how many of them only know each other from the football, I know people from all over s wales and further from the football it can be a great togetherness, so personal attacks on them when a lot of us have been in there shoes (or trainers) and dont know them is out of order, just hope they stick with us,

My thoughts exactly and it takes me and probably many others on here back to our youth.

Who was it that called them ‘degenerate morons’ and said their 16yr old niece would give them a slap??
I guess he’s disappeared now.

No I haven't actually,and if you care to remember correctly, I apologised,and admitted I was led on by the title of the op,so give your arse a chance and check my last post on that,before bumping your gums,when I am wrong I'll admit it :thumbup: the op was misleading by calling them a mob.and by the way my name is Paul,will not post surname,for obvious reasons. :old: :bluebird:

:lol:
I don’t read every post on here and perhaps you should give your arse a chance writing stereo typical shite like you did. Think for yourself and don’t be led by the OP.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:57 am

bluesince62 wrote:
casa gil wrote:i thought the youngsters looked really good and there our future and i wonder how many of them only know each other from the football, I know people from all over s wales and further from the football it can be a great togetherness, so personal attacks on them when a lot of us have been in there shoes (or trainers) and dont know them is out of order, just hope they stick with us,

My thoughts exactly and it takes me and probably many others on here back to our youth.

Who was it that called them ‘degenerate morons’ and said their 16yr old niece would give them a slap??

No I haven't actually,and if you care to remember correctly, I apologised,and admitted I was led on by the title of the op,so give your arse a chance and check my last post on that,before bumping your gums,when I am wrong I'll admit it :thumbup: the op was misleading by calling them a mob.and by the way my name is Paul,will not post surname,for obvious reasons. :old: :bluebird:

I don’t read every post on here and perhaps you should give your arse a chance writing stereo typical shite like you did. Think for yourself and don’t be led by the OP.

Give it a rest ffs! I apologised end of,if you didn't read it,hardly my fault is it :roll you've never posted steamed up either eh,it was an error of judgement on my behalf,now can you let it go :roll:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:39 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Give it a rest ffs! I apologised end of,if you didn't read it,hardly my fault is it :roll you've never posted steamed up either eh,it was an error of judgement on my behalf,now can you let it go :roll:

Of course. Just wound me up is all.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:35 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:I'm still hiding behind my keyboard, no one's found me yet

You could hide behind a tank Chief and we’d still see your arms sticking out :lol:

Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:31 am

As the admin of a non football related forum, i've had instances where people have used other peoples names something that on a football forum could cause no end of trouble especially if using someone elses name to insult others and the like.

I went down the "text to join" route, the "we text you a pin" route doesn't work because it's easy to get a free sim card, but if the members have to text to join then they have to at least top up the sim, this also stopped the majority of spam registrations.

Requesting all members made their real names public would have probably cut down the amount of posters though as a lot of people don't like posting their details online.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:25 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:I'm still hiding behind my keyboard, no one's found me yet

You could hide behind a tank Chief and we’d still see your arms sticking out :lol:

Ha ha

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:12 am

Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:What have I missed ?

Nothing you, £%%@, we're all giving you stick so butt out. :lol:

Sorry Tommo, couldn't resist. ;)

Tommo ? You know me :occasion5:

You've hurt me in Krav a couple of times! :lol: Can't go anymore due to work and running.
I sometimes went with my Mrs. Have a City towel. :occasion5:

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:41 pm

Andysince76 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:

You've hurt me in Krav a couple of times! :lol: Can't go anymore due to work and running.

I remember now mate :bluescarf: You’re welcome back anytime & I’ll promise to go “a bit” easier :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:

I remember now mate :bluescarf: You’re welcome back anytime & I’ll promise to go “a bit” easier :ayatollah:

:lol: Cheers, I'm not getting any younger. haha, although Gareth is 2 months older than me! :occasion5:

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:00 pm

Andysince76 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:

:lol: Cheers, I'm not getting any younger. haha, although Gareth is 2 months older than me! :occasion5:

Maybe that’s why I’m teaching more than I’m training now ,So Gareth can rest his old bones (But don’t tell him I said that ) :laughing6:

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:

Maybe that’s why I’m teaching more than I’m training now ,So Gareth can rest his old bones (But don’t tell him I said that ) :laughing6:

Never!! :lol: