Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Hiding behind a Keyboard

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:28 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
casa gil wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I don’t have issues with posters hiding there real names but if you want to insult anyone use your real name. Don’t say anything you are not prepared to say face to face. Now if any of those want to chat with those in that group photo in person I can arrange that. After all as someone said there daughter can go one on one with any of them so nothing to worry about surely.
It boiled my piss that’s all lads. I’ve had a chat with some on that photo and they aren’t happy at all. They are all Cardiff why was the need to have a go one because most are young and the way they dressed ffs

has that photo been taken down

Yes I asked Annis to do it. No place for that on here mate.

Quite right.

A few of those lads have travelled with me quite a few times and they are decent kids on the whole.

They can dress how they want and as long as they keep out of trouble then they are fine.

I would also add that these lads make a hell of a lot of noise.

If you notice, our support in the last few years has become younger and louder, so if you want to go back to a few hundred miserable old men going away then keep on slagging the youngsters.

Personally I think it’s great that we’ve got more young supporters than for many years.

And why describe them as Cardiff’s mob. You are branding them without knowing what they are actually like.

People seem to forget that they were young once....

You lurker :lol:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:Know what you're saying Nukes.

I'm Simon Underhill, if you don't like what I say we can meet for a cuddle and a Bovril at a home game. Football is all about opinions. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: them fooking arms you would kill me lol

Haha

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:11 pm

wez1927 wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
casa gil wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I don’t have issues with posters hiding there real names but if you want to insult anyone use your real name. Don’t say anything you are not prepared to say face to face. Now if any of those want to chat with those in that group photo in person I can arrange that. After all as someone said there daughter can go one on one with any of them so nothing to worry about surely.
It boiled my piss that’s all lads. I’ve had a chat with some on that photo and they aren’t happy at all. They are all Cardiff why was the need to have a go one because most are young and the way they dressed ffs

Quite right.

A few of those lads have travelled with me quite a few times and they are decent kids on the whole.

They can dress how they want and as long as they keep out of trouble then they are fine.

If you notice, our support in the last few years has become younger and louder, so if you want to go back to a few hundred miserable old men going away then keep on slagging the youngsters.

Personally I think it’s great that we’ve got more young supporters than for many years.

And why describe them as Cardiff’s mob. You are branding them without knowing what they are actually like.

Hi Wez x

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
casa gil wrote:

Yet the thread is about being open and honest. And now you’ve asked for something to be brushed under the carpet. Couldn’t make it up.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:31 pm

f**k me, what have I missed? :lol:

Are the forum Pc squad going on one again Nukes?

For the record, I use my real surname and that’s what people know me by. Annis and a few others know that.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:47 pm

norms76 wrote:f**k me, what have I missed? :lol:

Are the forum Pc squad going on one again Nukes?

For the record, I use my real surname and that’s what people know me by. Annis and a few others know that.

Norms, you always have since you joined this forum many years ago :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:20 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
casa gil wrote:

Quite right.

Hi Wez x

Mrs let you back on the internet ? Facebook and now the forum :lol:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:26 pm

Xcasual wrote:What have I missed ?

Nothing you, £%%@, we're all giving you stick so butt out. :lol:

Sorry Tommo, couldn't resist. ;)

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Andysince76 wrote:

Fair enough :laughing6:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:33 pm

Andysince76 wrote:

Tommo ? You know me :occasion5:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:48 pm

wez1927 wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
BAMBA CREW wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
casa gil wrote:

Quite right.

Hi Wez x

Mrs let you back on the internet ? Facebook and now the forum :lol:

Haha she has no control. I'm off Facebook again anyway haha. I try to limit my interactions with people haha

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:05 pm

Daniel.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:05 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Andysince76 wrote:

Fair enough :laughing6:

:lol: :thumbup:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:21 pm

Nice one Steve mate....
I don’t get how people on here can slate us when they don’t know who we are and never met us before.
Slating youngsters who support their local team travelling all over the country week in and week out.
Ironically the ones slating us are probably the ones who don’t travel anywhere. Personally ain’t missed an Away game since 2015... so stuff what they think

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:21 pm

Mine is the first presented on Google generally :thumbright:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Quite Right !
These people who hide their identities are damned cowards in my opinion and it's time to call them out.
My real name is Ruprecht Sidewinder-Favershamhaugh, 125th Count of Monte Cristo - champion bare knuckle fighter and renowned international bon vivant , five times Olympic gold medalist in tap dancing and sometime military advisor to the late Sultan of Tipur. What's more, I don't care who knows it !

I'll tell you another thing - I'll fight any man here who's prepared to challenge me - any six men if you like . One at a time or altogether - makes no difference to me !

Any takers , I'll meet you outside that statue of Fred Keenor at midnight !

P.S if I'm not there, start without me l

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:17 pm

Le Monde wrote:Daniel.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:36 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Quite Right !
These people who hide their identities are damned cowards in my opinion and it's time to call them out.
My real name is Ruprecht Sidewinder-Favershamhaugh, 125th Count of Monte Cristo - champion bare knuckle fighter and renowned international bon vivant , five times Olympic gold medalist in tap dancing and sometime military advisor to the late Sultan of Tipur. What's more, I don't care who knows it !

I'll tell you another thing - I'll fight any man here who's prepared to challenge me - any six men if you like . One at a time or altogether - makes no difference to me !

Where were you?

I waited an hour and you didn't turn up. Bugger just read you said midnight. Oh well I'm tucked in bed so perhaps another time.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Where were you?

I waited an hour and you didn't turn up. Bugger just read you said midnight. Oh well I'm tucked in bed so perhaps another time.

You were lucky !

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:08 am

I take back everything bad I've ever said about you Ruprect Sir

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:32 am

i thought the youngsters looked really good and there our future and i wonder how many of them only know each other from the football, I know people from all over s wales and further from the football it can be a great togetherness, so personal attacks on them when a lot of us have been in there shoes (or trainers) and dont know them is out of order, just hope they stick with us,

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:47 am

casa gil wrote:i thought the youngsters looked really good and there our future and i wonder how many of them only know each other from the football, I know people from all over s wales and further from the football it can be a great togetherness, so personal attacks on them when a lot of us have been in there shoes (or trainers) and dont know them is out of order, just hope they stick with us,

Spot on

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:44 am

casa gil wrote:i thought the youngsters looked really good and there our future and i wonder how many of them only know each other from the football, I know people from all over s wales and further from the football it can be a great togetherness, so personal attacks on them when a lot of us have been in there shoes (or trainers) and dont know them is out of order, just hope they stick with us,

My thoughts exactly and it takes me and probably many others on here back to our youth.

Who was it that called them ‘degenerate morons’ and said their 16yr old niece would give them a slap??
I guess he’s disappeared now.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:17 am

To be honest I don't see a need to give a name on a forum. People who I want to know my name know it. It's not a secret :lol:

I just think people should have more manners be it with or without a name. The problem is more about these weirdos with loads of names pretending to be different people.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:32 am

2blue2handle wrote:To be honest I don't see a need to give a name on a forum. People who I want to know my name know it. It's not a secret :lol:

I just think people should have more manners be it with or without a name. The problem is more about these weirdos with loads of names pretending to be different people.

I agree.
must say I found it quite funny in some instances.
i know most posts are genuine , but some have jumped in with ..my name is quentin ,burt or whatever all while having half a dozen IDS does the one given name cover ALL the IDS.

I did find the remarks on the picture thread ridiculous and said so.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:36 am

rossblue wrote:Good shout.

Fancy an old school straightener ?

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:13 pm

dogfound wrote:
Le Monde wrote:Daniel.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Daniel is French for Steve it seems..
learn something on here every day.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:35 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

:lol:
Hilarious mate.
Which multi was he, any idea?

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:08 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

:lol:
Hilarious mate.
Which multi was he, any idea?

God knows - he had a few biters though.. including myself :laughing5: :banghead:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:48 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

My thoughts exactly and it takes me and probably many others on here back to our youth.

Who was it that called them ‘degenerate morons’ and said their 16yr old niece would give them a slap??
I guess he’s disappeared now.

No I haven't actually,and if you care to remember correctly, I apologised,and admitted I was led on by the title of the op,so give your arse a chance and check my last post on that,before bumping your gums,when I am wrong I'll admit it :thumbup: the op was misleading by calling them a mob.and by the way my name is Paul,will not post surname,for obvious reasons. :old: :bluebird: