Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEXT WEEKEND-CRUCIAL

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:09 pm

We play West Ham at home, Southampton play Spurs at home. This could be our last realistic chance to get above them.

Re: NEXT WEEKEND-CRUCIAL

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:We play West Ham at home, Southampton play Spurs at home. This could be our last realistic chance to get above them.

A must win game simple as that.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Realistic chance? No chance at all. It's a question of what West Ham will win by. All I am hoping for is that the team compete properly again and give them a good game much like Fulham did against Chelsea today. I am taking my little boy to his first premier league match. He just wants to see Cardiff score a goal. That would be nice. All this talk of must win games and staying up is futile really. We are going down as we are not good enough. But let's see us compete again in games rather than getting absolutely smashed like the three matches please.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:52 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:We play West Ham at home, Southampton play Spurs at home. This could be our last realistic chance to get above them.

I dare not say a must win game as I will be shot down :lol:

But it is a must win game :lol:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:10 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:Realistic chance? No chance at all. It's a question of what West Ham will win by. All I am hoping for is that the team compete properly again and give them a good game much like Fulham did against Chelsea today. I am taking my little boy to his first premier league match. He just wants to see Cardiff score a goal. That would be nice. All this talk of must win games and staying up is futile really. We are going down as we are not good enough. But let's see us compete again in games rather than getting absolutely smashed like the three matches please.

If your that certain, we are goimg down, I dare you to stick your lifes savings on it :lol: Its not over until its mathemticaly impossible. Its between us and Southampton and anything can still happen :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:08 pm

Does anyone honestly think we can beat West Ham?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:15 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Does anyone honestly think we can beat West Ham?

No we can’t. We have a championship team with no quality that’s required to stay in the prem unfortunately.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

I dare not say a must win game as I will be shot down :lol:

But it is a must win game :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:47 am

Dahboy wrote:

Agree .

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:45 am

We will need some fortune that’s for sure, a pen, a man off for them, something.....a miracle

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:28 am

The must wins are Palace, Burnley, Brighton, and Fulham.

If we beat all of those we will definitely stay up winning our mini league, West Ham are a cut above all of those sat between Watford and Everton, and we know how hard it will be to beat them, I reckon a draw would be a great result and to beat three of the others would probably be enough to stay up especially Brighton and Burnley who sit just above us in the League.