Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vincent Tan

Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Dahboy wrote:I really do hope he puts the club up for sale in the summer.
He obviously cant take this club any further.

he has been prepared to sell the club almost from day 1.

so , talk is cheap and money buys houses, either get behind the whole club or get your check book out..

Has it been up for sale then?

That single question shows beyond doubt that you don't actually read this Forum before you spout off! :roll: :oops:

I've suggested elsewhere that angelis1949 and some of his aliases buy the club from Vincent Tan and make you Head Coach...

How can it possibly fail? :?

Between you, you have ALL the answers! :thumbright: :clap: :ayatollah:

We'll appoint you chief of the bombastic/arrogant department, how's that? :wave:

Whooooooshhhhhh! :clap: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:21 pm

Who do you suggest we get in?
Your Jac mate Huw Jenkins?

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:06 am

Bluebird Always wrote:

No.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:28 am

Dahboy wrote:
Bluebird Always wrote:

No.

So he is your mate then :laughing5: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:17 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Bluebird Always wrote:

No.

Dahboy and 'mates' (even 'Jack' ones) is an irreparable contradiction, fella! :lol:

The quote from Dahboy, who claims to be a former semi-pro, "He obviously can't take this club any further" shows his lack of knowledge and/or appreciation of what has occurred in recent years (or what went on for too long before)

But of course, that was then and this is now; so doesn't matter/count and all the effort in the world from a manager/team that was predicted to finish bottom with a record low points total means (excuse the pun) 'jack sh*t' to the serial bemoaner! :roll:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:27 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Bluebird Always wrote:

No.

Yes

Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Dahboy wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Yet another pathetic post from a clueless prick

All im stating is that he cant take us any further imo. How does that make me a prick?

Further than what? Sure he has made mistakes but he’s got a decent ceo and people running the club. He’s turning debt into equity and not charging us interest. I’m sure he has plenty of wealthy mates in the Far East, who knows if they might choose to invest in us with him? Like others have said look at the state of Swansea now with 27 hedge fund investors all looking for a return in their outlay. We are fortunate really to have an honest bloke with morals running us. Is he still the 12th richest owner in the premier league?

Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:54 pm

goats wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Yet another pathetic post from a clueless prick

All im stating is that he cant take us any further imo. How does that make me a prick?

Further than what? Sure he has made mistakes but he’s got a decent ceo and people running the club. He’s turning debt into equity and not charging us interest. I’m sure he has plenty of wealthy mates in the Far East, who knows if they might choose to invest in us with him? Like others have said look at the state of Swansea now with 27 hedge fund investors all looking for a return in their outlay. We are fortunate really to have an honest bloke with morals running us. Is he still the 12th richest owner in the premier league?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This and then some.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:05 pm

I think this thread need two clueless pricks.. I support Dahboy. The club is at a dead end! We have an aging squad short of talent. No philosophy bringing players through. We do not have any real scouting range. Players don’t won’t to come here, not the good ones anyways. The manager is out of his depths. And the hierarchy at the club has no football knowledge. The owner is a bitter silly man, who backs the wrong men, and close the wallet when in striking range. The club needs to be rejuvenated, and by that a new owner. New board. New manager and a forward coherent philosophy throughout the club. For me it dosent matter if we start in league one, as long as a sustainable long term philosophy is in place. Give a DOF and a talented manager time to implement identity, recruitment and recognizion. Playing like Stoke anno 1980 is hardly sustainable and a platform for growth. My humble opinion offcorse.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:17 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:I think this thread need two clueless pricks.. I support Dahboy. The club is at a dead end! We have an aging squad short of talent. No philosophy bringing players through. We do not have any real scouting range. Players don’t won’t to come here, not the good ones anyways. The manager is out of his depths. And the hierarchy at the club has no football knowledge. The owner is a bitter silly man, who backs the wrong men, and close the wallet when in striking range. The club needs to be rejuvenated, and by that a new owner. New board. New manager and a forward coherent philosophy throughout the club. For me it dosent matter if we start in league one, as long as a sustainable long term philosophy is in place. Give a DOF and a talented manager time to implement identity, recruitment and recognizion. Playing like Stoke anno 1980 is hardly sustainable and a platform for growth. My humble opinion offcorse.

Your first line said it all for me.

You were right.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:39 am

As Theo P said yesterday, the price of his season ticket at Millwall was millions of pounds every year..

Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:43 pm

maccydee wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:I think this thread need two clueless pricks.. I support Dahboy. The club is at a dead end! We have an aging squad short of talent. No philosophy bringing players through. We do not have any real scouting range. Players don’t won’t to come here, not the good ones anyways. The manager is out of his depths. And the hierarchy at the club has no football knowledge. The owner is a bitter silly man, who backs the wrong men, and close the wallet when in striking range. The club needs to be rejuvenated, and by that a new owner. New board. New manager and a forward coherent philosophy throughout the club. For me it dosent matter if we start in league one, as long as a sustainable long term philosophy is in place. Give a DOF and a talented manager time to implement identity, recruitment and recognizion. Playing like Stoke anno 1980 is hardly sustainable and a platform for growth. My humble opinion offcorse.

You were right.

I know i am :thumbup:

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:02 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
maccydee wrote:

You were right.

I know i am a complete tw*t :thumbup:

At last we agree on something

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:56 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

You were right.

No we dont. You sing songs on a bus. I breathe football.. Those worlds really dont mix.. But i respect your voice regardless :thumbright:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:42 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

You were right.

No we dont. You sing songs on a bus. I breathe football.. Those worlds really dont mix.. But i respect your voice regardless :thumbright:

I sing songs on a bus?

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:47 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

You were right.

I sing songs on a bus?

I certainly hope so.. Or else I don’t know why you follow football.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:05 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

You were right.

I sing songs on a bus?

Very confused by what it means

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:45 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:

You were right.

I sing songs on a bus?

Very confused by what it means

Not all that surprised. But you should know by now, I know my football, so keep on taking the piss..