Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Us Fans

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:39 am

Not posted my feelings on here after a dreadful week, I'm as down as anyone, one minute I believe we can stay up and the next minute I think if it's like this every week then I can't wait to go down.

One thing we all know tho is that the players need a lift, we know how much we can get that canton stand bouncing and we know how the players can respond, we all need to up our game for the remainder of the season at home and get it rocking, if we going to go down then let's all go down fighting.

Re: Us Fans

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:28 am

Us fans are doing all we can turning up in record numbers home and away. Also creating a good atmosphere.its down to the team now we cant do anymore.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:02 am

It’s a game of football.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:55 pm

skiprat wrote:Us fans are doing all we can turning up in record numbers home and away. Also creating a good atmosphere.its down to the team now we cant do anymore.

TOTALLY AGREE, absolutely proud of our support both home and away this season it has been brilliant, I have no doubt that we will be the same in these final 9 games, 9 Cup Finals and all we have to do is better Southampton's results. BLUEBIRDS!

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:39 pm

I wasn't having a pop at our support till now, I'm also quite proud. But as a whole I know we can give a little better

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:03 pm

our fans have been fantastic.
but its a bit of a what came first the chicken or the egg situation now.
Saturday that 2nd goal killed us.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:05 pm

To be fair our fans this season home and away have been unbelievable :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:To be fair our fans this season home and away have been unbelievable :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:thumbup: Spot on we just need to continue it and even raise the noise for the final run in, we need to stick together and help the team on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:28 pm

I tend to agree with the OP that in that if we do go down, let’s do so fighting.

Also, our fans have been amazing this season both home and away. The only exception I’d make to that statement is Wolves away where we were very loud under the stands, but extremely quiet during the game. Does anyone else think the layout of the stand quietens the away crowd at Molinuex?

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:34 pm

TERRYB wrote:
skiprat wrote:Us fans are doing all we can turning up in record numbers home and away. Also creating a good atmosphere.its down to the team now we cant do anymore.

TOTALLY AGREE, absolutely proud of our support both home and away this season it has been brilliant, I have no doubt that we will be the same in these final 9 games, 9 Cup Finals and all we have to do is better Southampton's results. BLUEBIRDS!

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

True. The fans have been loud and proud, and if everything else fail. It has been the highlight of the season!