Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BULLY BOY TACTICS TIME NOW

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:02 pm

Watching games this season from the Canton Stand just amazes me every time how we pussy foot around from the midfield through to the defence respecting other teams to much , the main reason where we are now sadly , its time now in these last remaining games to start letting other teams we are about by laying into them from the kick off and keeping the tempo up, this is the only way City have any chance of staying in this league sadly, we cant counter attack that's a fact , Arter has to play also in every remaining game in my opinion another 10 with his attitude and we be mid table , would love another crack at this premiership next season but I got on it for the ride that it is , sadly not many others have nothing to lose now just get about them bluebirds and get right in their faces its your only hope :ayatollah:

Re: BULLY BOY TACTICS TIME NOW

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:54 pm

Been our problem all along when we press teams higher up the field we play well and get results. The problem is in most games we don’t do this and instead sit deep and get smashed. Watford was a prime example our midfield were basically on the edge of our own box leaving loads of space for Watford players to run towards our goals and space to have time to make passes.

Re: BULLY BOY TACTICS TIME NOW

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:28 pm

Attack with aggression. Defend with aggression. Midfield kick everything above the grass.