Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I apologise for putting

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:32 pm

I apologise for putting a positive spin on things but:

-We still have 9 games to go and are 2 points off safety. We have not been relegated. I repeat, we have not been relegeated

-Everyone said we had no chance of survival. We still have a chance of survival :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: I apologise for putting

Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:39 pm

Agree long way to go yet and we are not adrift yet keep the faith :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:01 pm

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Agree long way to go yet and we are not adrift yet keep the faith :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

long way mate, long way, to many fans giving up, not missed a game me and my son, the spirit is still there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:57 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:I apologise for putting a positive spin on things but:

-We still have 9 games to go and are 2 points off safety. We have not been relegated. I repeat, we have not been relegeated

-Everyone said we had no chance of survival. We still have a chance of survival :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

How bloody dare you post positively :shock: you know how some will react, have some thought for their constant state of hyperventilating hearts,you may well tip them over the edge with this post :laughing5: :old: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:19 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:I apologise for putting a positive spin on things but:

Agreed and three weeks ago we were the inform team in our mini League, we need to stick together keep it tight and get back to basics, clean sheets first and the wins will follow !!!

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:21 pm

Everything still to play for, we were always going to hit a sticky patch so nows the time to hit some form.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Everything still to play for, we were always going to hit a sticky patch so nows the time to hit some form.

We've got the best Manager in the business for a fight if anyone can turn the tide, Warnock can :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Give them a kick up the arse Warnock back to basics like Burnley did, we can do this !!!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:45 pm

#CardiacCardiff :lol:

Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:26 pm

Good post. We need to get behind the team sat and hopefuly this time they respond.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:26 am

Liles93 wrote:#CardiacCardiff :lol:

Better get the defibrillators at the ready :laughing5: going to be a bumpy ride for some :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird: