Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Realistic and positive

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:25 pm

I don’t post much on here but I’ve seen some unbelievable things on here in my time.

People calling for Warnock out is crazy for me an absoulte Hero at this club and always will be. People need to realise that we were given zero chance to stay up the fact we are still in with a chance is credit to him and his staff.

Under difficult circumstances this season we have still kept fighting and although the last 3 performances have been very poor, the team spirit is still there and they are trying the best tha they can.

Will we stay up who knows, if we don’t, we as a club are in a much better position whether we stay up or go down, let’s try enjoy the ride get behind the team and just keep being the 12th man.

Based on what we got us staying up will be a miracle, so let’s be supportive and hope they can do it.

Stay together bluebirds

Re: Realistic and positive

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:10 pm

About time you posted more often then if this post is representitive. :thumbup:

Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:50 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:About time you posted more often then if this post is representitive. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Totally agree.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:59 pm

Nice post

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:34 pm

Good post, we need to be both, a very tough game this week, West ham are at the same level as Watford and Everton, so the team are going to have to fight for anything and need us behind them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:50 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:About time you posted more often then if this post is representitive. :thumbup:

RT