Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ SOL BAMBA / INJURY CONFIRMED “

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:06 pm

dogfound wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:Such a disapointing blow in terms of survival, but who knows when Morrison was out recovering Bamba and Manga formed a great partnership. So will Morrison and Manga form an equally impressive partnership without their leader in defence Sol Bamba?

All the best though to our best defender since Mark Hudson was at our club, good luck in recovering Sol Bamba and when your back on the pitch, it will be with a Premier League team in Cardiff City :ayatollah:

No and won’t happen.

Morrison isn’t good enough and not a chance we’ll stay up now.

genuinely brought a smile to my face this.

your hardly Paul the octopus when it comes to predictions.

I’ll still be right this time though.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:15 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
dogfound wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:Such a disapointing blow in terms of survival, but who knows when Morrison was out recovering Bamba and Manga formed a great partnership. So will Morrison and Manga form an equally impressive partnership without their leader in defence Sol Bamba?

All the best though to our best defender since Mark Hudson was at our club, good luck in recovering Sol Bamba and when your back on the pitch, it will be with a Premier League team in Cardiff City :ayatollah:

No and won’t happen.

Morrison isn’t good enough and not a chance we’ll stay up now.

genuinely brought a smile to my face this.

your hardly Paul the octopus when it comes to predictions.

I’ll still be right this time though.

your due for one, but I hope you don't get it this time .

Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:31 pm

If it's a long term injury I think that means we can sign a replacement outside the window , but I'm not sure it'd be worth it at this stage.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Sven wrote:Not good news and my best wishes to Sol for a full tecovery :ayatollah:

Time for others to 'step up' :thumbup:

Spot On Chris :thumbup: