Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Big Crowd “

Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:34 pm

Cardiff City v West Ham United this Saturday is to reach 32,000 including 3,000 West Ham fans, :bluebird:

City put a special offer on for their Season ticket holders at £10each :thumbright: :bluebird:

Re: “ Big Crowd “

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:52 pm

Apparently expected to sell out tomorrow

Only single seats left now

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:32 pm

Didn't even realise about the £10 tickets, good news.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:22 am

thomasblue wrote:Apparently expected to sell out tomorrow

Only one thing to say WE HAVE THE BEST FANS IN THE PREM :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: ,fantastic support all season,both home and away, if possible we need to raise our game to,till end of season, take it up to 11,it's all we can do,as fans,and hope the players play for sol now :ayatollah: admit it,who really thought in august,we would still be fighting,with nine to go,I predicted 15th,before all the recent events,on and off the pitch,and would be more than happy with 17th :old: :bluebird:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 am

bluesince62 wrote:

Only one thing to say WE HAVE THE BEST FANS IN THE PREM :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: ,fantastic support all season,both home and away, if possible we need to raise our game to,till end of season, take it up to 11,it's all we can do,as fans,and hope the players play for sol now :ayatollah: admit it,who really thought in august,we would still be fighting,with nine to go,I predicted 15th,before all the recent events,on and off the pitch,and would be more than happy with 17th :old: :bluebird:

Totally agree with you, at the end of the season we will average between 31-32,000, very few clubs would manage that with the football (or should i say lack of it) the team are serving up. Fantastic support. :thumbup:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:29 am

cityone wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Totally agree with you, at the end of the season we will average between 31-32,000, very few clubs would manage that with the football (or should i say lack of it) the team are serving up. Fantastic support. :thumbup:

Especially as we have been in a struggle,down at the bottom,poor form (poor football on times too) but the numbers,and decibel levels,have remained regardless,give yourselves a pat on the back fellow bluebirds :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Fixture is available again on eticketing. Single seats in main bowl. Lots together in upper Ninian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.