Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OT World Book Day

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:11 pm

Yes lads, anybody who has children will know how cool this day is, not only does it get children interested in books, it also brings parents and children together, nothing better than reading a book to your children, has anybody sent their children to school as something cool today?

My little girl went as Maleficent.

Re: OT World Book Day

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:23 pm

Warnock out!!!

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:00 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Warnock out!!!

Not heard of that one, was it wrote by Rudyard Kiplin or Dahboy lol

Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:00 pm

My little ones school opted for Welsh Day/ anything red instead of book day as they were on half term for St David’s Day, they wanted to keep the cost down on parents so they didn’t have to go spend on character costumes

Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:08 pm

snoopystorm wrote:My little ones school opted for Welsh Day/ anything red instead of book day as they were on half term for St David’s Day, they wanted to keep the cost down on parents so they didn’t have to go spend on character costumes

That's a shame, doesn't have to cost anything really, all it takes is a bit of improvisation on the parents part.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:34 am

1 daughter has gone as Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, the other has gone as Maggie Ann from 1 of her Welsh reading books. They are both in a Welsh school in Caerphilly