Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jurgen Klopp number one target

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:36 pm

'KLOPP NO 1 REAL MADRID TARGET'

07/03/19

Real Madrid have made Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp their number one target in the wake of their Champions League exit, says The Independent.

Mauricio Pochettino and Massimiliano Allegri are also reportedly on Madrid's shortlist to replace the under-pressure Santiago Solari.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Jurgen Klopp number one target

Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:49 pm

He might be looking for work if the YNWA bunch don't get some silverware this season :D

Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:34 pm

If this happens then Liverpool will most likely go for Gerrad as it’s worked for Man U.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:12 pm

theclaw wrote:If this happens then Liverpool will most likely go for Gerrad as it’s worked for Man U.

Obviously I want Gerrard to remain at Ibrox but I don’t think he’s ready for the Liverpooljobat the moment anyway. He’s only been in management 6months. Remember Souness leaving Rangers for Liverpool.....how’d that work out :lol:

Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:29 pm

Jock wrote:
theclaw wrote:If this happens then Liverpool will most likely go for Gerrad as it’s worked for Man U.

Obviously I want Gerrard to remain at Ibrox but I don’t think he’s ready for the Liverpooljobat the moment anyway. He’s only been in management 6months. Remember Souness leaving Rangers for Liverpool.....how’d that work out :lol:

Tend to agree with that.

United had nothing to lose really by bringing in Ole, but wouldn’t be the case for Liverpool.

Think that Gerrard should stay at Rangers for a good few years before moving to the Premier League.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:40 pm

I did if and it’s a big if cos you think a team like Real wouldnt want a bottler :laughing6:
Anyway that would be my prediction if Klopp left.