Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Off topic - Darts / Gerwyn Price

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 pm

Been playing really really well for a while,unbeaten in the premier league and unlucky losing semi finalist last weekend.Won two untelivised tournaments before that and got a major under his belt.
Calmed down his antics (well a little :laughing6: )
Starting to look the real deal :thumbup:

Re: Off topic - Darts / Gerwyn Price

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:21 pm

Was really impressed with him last weekend. Played superbly and acted like a pro aswell.

Mind you, I was more impressed with Nathan Aspinall who I'd backed at 12/1 .

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:32 pm

Agree with you and we’ll done on the bet :thumbup:
I thought Price might crumble after the antics against Anderson with the crowds against him,but he has embraced it,cooled down a bit and taken his game up a level.
All in the name of darts.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:49 pm

He was unlucky with a few bounceouts aswell last week. In the past he he would have freaked but just seemed to take it all in his stride. Wasn't even aware he was averaging over 100 last week which shows how relaxed he is about his game at the moment.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:45 pm

He’s a top lad is Ger, married to a friend of my missus, quite a quiet bloke, but unreal darter and is on his way to the top.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:31 pm

Wolfpac wrote:He’s a top lad is Ger, married to a friend of my missus, quite a quiet bloke, but unreal darter and is on his way to the top.

Met him at a few local darts tournaments as you said he is quite a quite man in person but a good bloke. He is doing superb ATM. Also was part of an easy win treble of Him, Wade and Cross to win tonight happy days.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:45 pm

Doing well from going from 1 sport to another .