Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got to be blind

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:40 am

If you can’t see the agenda against Tommy. All just after Panodrama !! and his trial so close to the 29th of March as well. I E Brexit will not be delivered and Tommy is one person that can drum up massive support and demonstrations against the state. He will be stopped at all costs.
One charge against Tommy is that he caused distress to the Rapists that were found guilty of mass rapes.
Time for the country to wake up and smell the coffee and realise what is going on.
The left will celebrate but that will be short lived because they will be next on the Elitists agenda I promise you.
Rant over and good night.

Re: Got to be blind

Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:46 am

Pointless talking about it now Nukes.
I've tried and tried to talk people through it and asked them to look at the evidence themselves but they don't seem to want to.
All that happens is that they end up calling you a thick racist.
Everything will come to light eventually as it always does.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:11 am

He needs to get out of the country, somewhere without extradition, where he can continue to raise awareness. He knows he's a dead man walking in this country.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:15 am

I honestly know nothing about all this.

Whats the story in brief terms?

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:52 pm

RV Casual wrote:I honestly know nothing about all this.

Only time ive ever heard his name is on here :lol: oh and one person on FB asked who he was. Im still not sure and not sure I care either.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:41 pm

I’d love it if he gets jailed and converts to Islam

Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
RV Casual wrote:I honestly know nothing about all this.

Only time ive ever heard his name is on here :lol: oh and one person on FB asked who he was. Im still not sure and not sure I care either.

The media refuse to give him any coverage.
His Facebook, Twitter and instagram have all been banned in the UK I believe.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Why is this on the Cardiff City forum :roll: Its a football forum ffs.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Why is this on the Cardiff City forum :roll: Its a football forum ffs.

Correct !! Read up about him and make your mind up about him.

I have, and would rather him not get any mention on a forum related to my football club.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:09 pm

Bluebird Warrior wrote:Why is this on the Cardiff City forum :roll: Its a football forum ffs.

Because there is more to life than just football, many threads on here are loosely related to football, however, the majority of football fans are working class and what the aforementioned gentleman talks about relate to those peoples lives. If it doesn't affect you, then great, I'm pleased for you, if youv'e never heard of him, fine, but please don't try to shut down a conversation that other people may want to participate in. Thank you.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:12 pm

piledriver64 wrote:

Correct !! Read up about him and make your mind up about him.

I have, and would rather him not get any mention on a forum related to my football club.

No don't read, watch. What you read is mostly bullshit. Actually take time to watch, before it's taken down and all you can do to make up your mind is to read a very biased view.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:07 pm

Tommy has exposed muslim grooming gangs and has been pursucuted for it . If anyone thinks this is fair then be ashamed. If you have not heard of him now it would demonstrate the level of corruption cover up by main stream media and begs the question why is he being silenced, what is the general agenda against him, and why are they so worried to ban him from all news sources.His most recent actions have been to expose the BBC, and this latest action seems to be a direct result of this. Seems to be a bit of a cover up going on by anyone,s intelligence. I think he calls it time for Britain to wake up. Anyway , Up The City.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:00 pm

You only have to google his name and plenty of recent articles from the media are on there.

He did expose grooming gangs. But they were arrested, in court and awaiting sentences. There was a reporting ban to make sure the best sentence possible against them. He put that at risk by doing what he done.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:You only have to google his name and plenty of recent articles from the media are on there.

He did expose grooming gangs. But they were arrested, in court and awaiting sentences. There was a reporting ban to make sure the best sentence possible against them. He put that at risk by doing what he done.

Right let’s get this right he only repeated what was in the public domain. In fact he read it off the BBC web page. So no he didn’t put the case in jeopardy. And the appeal judge backed that up.
If you read and believe what the establishment are saying on him then there is the problem at the moment.
Most don’t realise what is happening as instead of listening to the man you believe the media and politicians view of him.
Westminster is shitting themselves because he is planning on exposing them as well. As I’ve said if you want to see the level of corruption find out about Melanie Shaw.
But I will give you a brief outline of her Melanie Shaw was put into care whilst a child with many of these kids they get into trouble shop lifting etc. Now there are rape gangs high up from the likes of Jimmy Saville, Hall, Cyril Smith etc, and many more politicians going back over 40 years there are rumours that Edward Heath was one even Gordon Brown. (Look up the connection of Brown and Dunblains Thomas Hamilton and a hundred year gagging order)
Back to Melanie whilst in care like many others before and after her she was abused and raped and where Melanie came unstuck is she had a photographic memory, she remembers the cars the registration numbers the dates the times, and she has trying to expose what had happened. She could name very famous and promanant people going back years.
So they quietly put her in prison and then let her rot in solitary. She was due to be released last year but whilst in solitary they then charged her with arson and kept her inside. Today she is still in provision and still in solitary confinement.
Look up Jon Wedger ex high up detective from the vice squad of the met and listen of his stories on the rapes of children going from judges and high ranking police officers going right up to the home office.
This country is stinking to the core. And Tommy is also threatening to expose this as well. So it’s lock him up or kill him off at all costs.