Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Farewell

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:52 am

The time has come for me to bid farewell to the Forum, unfortunately im losing my eyesight which is making it very difficult for me to contribute any postings on here,i must be one of the longest serving member on here and it wil be a great wrench for me to leave i will even miss my verbal battles with my many adversaries, so i just want to say goodbye and good luck to you all........Mel

Re: Farewell

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:56 am

Good luck,no hard feelings.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:04 am

Mel,

All the best and very sorry to hear about your eye sight.

You've given many posters some good debates :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:33 am

angelis1949 wrote:The time has come for me to bid farewell to the Forum, unfortunately im losing my eyesight which is making it very difficult for me to contribute any postings on here,i must be one of the longest serving member on here and it wil be a great wrench for me to leave i will even miss my verbal battles with my many adversaries, so i just want to say goodbye and good luck to you all........Mel

You can get very effective speech software and audible readers now you know. You mustn't allow this to prevent you from enjoying this or any other media.
If you're having any problem getting the right advice on this ,PM me and I'll see whether I can get someone to point you in the right direction.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Good advice, don't give up the board mate...

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:38 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:The time has come for me to bid farewell to the Forum, unfortunately im losing my eyesight which is making it very difficult for me to contribute any postings on here,i must be one of the longest serving member on here and it wil be a great wrench for me to leave i will even miss my verbal battles with my many adversaries, so i just want to say goodbye and good luck to you all........Mel

You can get very effective speech software and audible readers now you know. You mustn't allow this to prevent you from enjoying this or any other media.
If you're having any problem getting the right advice on this ,PM me and I'll see whether I can get someone to point you in the right direction.

Good idea, and when you can read more, read up on having a positive mental attitude :thumbup: