Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere

Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:45 am

I usually sit in the canton and love the atmosphere its great to be in the thick of it.
I have been offered a place in an executive box for tomorrows game and was in two minds as I am afraid the atmosphere will be poor. Its a box close to the canton can anyone advise what to do. I don't want to miss out on the atmosphere but don't want to pass up an opportunity to watch the game from a box

Re: Atmosphere

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Toss a coin, or call the Samaritans.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:34 pm

gavla1927 wrote:I usually sit in the canton and love the atmosphere its great to be in the thick of it.
I have been offered a place in an executive box for tomorrows game and was in two minds as I am afraid the atmosphere will be poor. Its a box close to the canton can anyone advise what to do. I don't want to miss out on the atmosphere but don't want to pass up an opportunity to watch the game from a box

Obviously, go to the box for a change, and give yourself a better view and different perspective of the game.

You should pick up on the atmosphere from the Canton if you are at that end, and of course, you can go back to the Canton next game.

If you get an opportunity you should take it, and see what it's like, you don't have to repeat it but may find that you want to!!!

Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Go to the box and experience something different.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:50 pm

Bluebina wrote:
gavla1927 wrote:I usually sit in the canton and love the atmosphere its great to be in the thick of it.

Obviously, go to the box for a change, and give yourself a better view and different perspective of the game.

You should pick up on the atmosphere from the Canton if you are at that end, and of course, you can go back to the Canton next game.

If you get an opportunity you should take it, and see what it's like, you don't have to repeat it but may find that you want to!!!

fab think ill give the box a crack ill always chant wherever im sitting regardless how silly I look. lets hope 3 points will be on the cards :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:16 pm

Why do you feel you would look silly chanting at a city football match... it's the buggers who sit there like stuffed manaquins that look stupid and thus the library chants from away fans,let's blow this stigma for supporting the team out of the water. I'm in the ninian this year after a few seasons in the Canton, I always join most of the chants except all the anti English nonsense, we are in there league, and now there is a pocket of fans around me now who have a right to now. Bluebirds....Passion is key for dont bother.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:58 am

rumpo kid wrote:Toss a coin, or call the Samaritans.

:lol: