Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Its not Brighton we have to be catching

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:45 pm

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Its not Brighton we have to be catching

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:02 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Les hope scousers batter Burnley tomorrow

3 horse race with 8 to go again then!

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 pm

This is going to be very tight

I think if we need to beat Fulham and Burnley and steal a point or 2 elsewhere to stay up. Doesn't sound too difficult after today

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 pm

Actually, I've been saying for some time that Brighton are the side in danger of that third relegation place. They've gone down and down the table and there's not much sign of them improving.
I'm not sure when that game has been postponed to but I'd say that it's one which we have to win.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:25 pm

we need anyone of the 5 above us to crash like Swansea did last season.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:31 pm

Burnley are the ones we need to be looking at. They have four tough games to finish the season

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:45 pm

We could easily go to the last 2 weeks of the season still with 4/5 teams in danger of relegation

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:56 pm

For.several weeks it looked like Brighton but now Burnley are the strugglers. We have four winnable games after today’s performance: Burnley, Brighton and Fulham away. Palace at home. Chelsea home a point?
Block 111

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:28 pm

Lots of twists and turns still to come lads

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:49 pm

Feel we are 4 points short for staying up ! Even 40points may not be enough looking at the points so far. :roll:

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:32 am

pembroke allan wrote:Feel we are 4 points short for staying up ! Even 40points may not be enough looking at the points so far. :roll:

I don’t know what table your looking at but as usual much less than the 40 point fallacy will be needed 3 wins and we will be fine. 36 points might even do it which is what I said at start of season 35/36. Problem for 35 is that we are not catching anyone above us GD.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:41 am

Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Interesting that no team has ever been relegated if they won 11 games, we have 8 already.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:38 am

goats wrote:Interesting that no team has ever been relegated if they won 11 games, we have 8 already.

3 more and we would deffo be safe IMO. 2 and 2 draws might be enough also. Another positive for us is Burnley’s run in is horrible. Massive game when we play them.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:48 am

phildavies wrote:
goats wrote:Interesting that no team has ever been relegated if they won 11 games, we have 8 already.

3 more and we would deffo be safe IMO. 2 and 2 draws might be enough also. Another positive for us is Burnley’s run in is horrible. Massive game when we play them.

Burnley have the toughest run-in, they only play one of the bottom eight and that is us, and we owe them after they robbed us at home !!!!

We play four, so have a much better run-in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/te ... r=fixtures