Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v West Ham United at home?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Neil Etheridge
No votes
Lee Peltier
1%
Bruno Manga
No votes
Sean Morrison
3%
Joe Bennett
1%
Aron Gunnarsson
9%
Harry Arter
17%
Victor Camarasa
46%
Junior Hoilett
16%
Josh Murphy
3%
Oumar Niasse
3%
Leandro Bacuna (sub)
No votes
Joe Ralls (sub)
1%
Callum Paterson (sub)
No votes

Total votes : 116

VOTE “ MOTM v West Ham United (h) “

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:57 pm

Back to winning ways :ayatollah:

Who was your man of the match?

48 hours to vote.

Re: VOTE “ MOTM v West Ham United (h) “

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:03 pm

Junior for me he well deserved it till the end

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:26 pm

Victor Camarasa :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:32 pm

Arter, Camarasa, Hoilet or Niasse???
All excellent today.
Hoilet edges it for me for a full 90 minute performance full of work rate and skill.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Hoilett. Don't think he did anything wrong today. Kept the ball, drew in fouls and did his work defensively, topped off with a goal.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:40 pm

Would have loved to see Niasse cap a superb performance with a goal but the fact that he missed a couple of glorious opportunities meant my vote went to Camarasa for his first half performance. He has to remain in the number 10 role as he bossed the game and found so much space to create by playing centrally and further forward. Shout outs to to Arter who was like a man posessed and Gunnarsson who broke up everything in front of the back four. His distribution was better than of late too.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:46 pm

After for me,put a hell of a shift in.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:56 pm

I loved the strength of Gunnar, the mental running of Harry (is he a genuine spurs boys ? cos he was possessed) the man marking of Bennett, the clever assists of Murphy, Bruno is his real position (whats the stats when he starts as CD) Morrison looked much much sharper ad i just love the every dependable Pelts (proper defender). Etheridge managed another worldly or two.

Naisse did everything but score

In any other week Hoilliet would be a shoe in, but for me skill and vision is why i stump up me money to watch football and Victor Camarasa was the best player on the park........And there were some very expensive players in claret and blue !!!!!

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Victor Camarasa- superb player

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:23 pm

I went for Camarasa purely for the extra bit of quality he brings to us and displayed today

Could have been any of them really

Bruno looked classy and in control in his natural position at the back

Hoilett didn't stop working

Gunnarsson and Arter both ran themselves into the ground

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Tough one today it was a very good team performance Arter chasing everyone down Gunnarsson strong around park and breaking up their attacks were outstanding but for me Cararasa just pippin them just always seemed to find space great control of the ball the whole team can take a bow to be fair they out a shift in played some nice footie but you won't see on MOTD tonight

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:41 pm

I voted Arter because he ran his legs off, Gunnarsson a close second.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Camarasa (just); he adds another dimension to our midfield, and it was noticeable when he went off how we struggled to retain possession.

How good was that midfield though? They dominated a top 10 PL side today. Gunner and Arter were absolute quality. Hoilett and Murphy were instrumental also.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:49 pm

Josh Murphy for me today. I have been critical of him but he was awesome. Very close though and arguments could be made for any of the 5 man midfield. Arters workrate was crazy shame we have another stupid long break now. Another reason it would have been better to still be in the FA Cup to carry on some momenent during these dull periods.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Victor Camarasa was class for me today and got my vote just ahead of the superb Harry After

Everyone played their part today in what was (for me at leadt) a surprise win

Well done everyone today...a proper team effort! :clap: :ayatollah: :notworthy:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:54 pm

a difficult one to choose this week but i.ve plumped for arter

worked his socks off for the cause , an immense engine today :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:10 pm

Loads of great performances today. Bruno was solid in his correct position bringing confidence back to our defence, Junior defended and attacked tirelessly and scored, Harry ran his socks off again, Oumar battled all game, wish he’d scored on that breakthrough run. Deserved it. So I’m stuck between Aaron and Victor. Can’t separate them. Outstanding creativity and a goal vs doggedness, breaking up their play, constant harrassing.
Great day though. A gooner mate joined me for the game. Said he had a brilliant day and loved the atmosphere. Even with loads of missing season ticket holders up in Scotland great noise today.
Block 111

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:15 pm

Just looked at votes. Staggered Bruno has no votes. Up there with Victor and Aaron for me.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:43 pm

I think Arter put in a fantastic shift, Hoilett scored the first and help make the second so between them pair. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:01 pm

Any of the 4 leading would be worthy

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:21 pm

The difference in the Everton match was Sigurdsson, he's one of those players that lifts a team like ours into midtable.

Camarasa is near the same level and transforms the way we attack teams. He is THE key player we need behind the centre forward as he is the only guy who consistently hits the target and has exceptional vision.

MotM