Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I never saw that coming

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:22 pm

In all honesty after last 3 performances I never thought we would win again this season....I’m happy to say I’m pleased to be proved wrong....great all round team performance.. :ayatollah:

Re: I never saw that coming

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:24 pm

We have generally always bounced back under Warnock :bluescarf: people should have more faith in our team.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:We have generally always bounced back under Warnock :bluescarf: people should have more faith in our team.

Bounce back...... it took 3 games of woeful football .....il take the win....and yep an even game but we deserved the win...closed them down and didn’t give them a second on the ball.... :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:09 pm

krabb wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:We have generally always bounced back under Warnock :bluescarf: people should have more faith in our team.

Bounce back...... it took 3 games of woeful football .....il take the win....and yep an even game but we deserved the win...closed them down and didn’t give them a second on the ball.... :ayatollah:

It's the premier league, we aren't going to win every other game. We were always going to go on a run of losses like most teams. We were always going to bounce back. It's a tough league.