Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sean Morrisons fault

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:33 pm

Everyone's mistakes were blamed on Morrison the last few weeks. Did we look far more solid without sol flying in and going out of position trying to play out?

Just asking the question. He's been superb all season but Morrison gets harsh treatment.

Great win. Blooobirds

Re: Sean Morrisons fault

Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:45 pm

I think its Bruno not playing at rb and playing his natural position

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Our fans are obsessed with blaming someone, so no it's sola fault :lol:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:33 pm

Like I said plastic supporters that bend either way the wind blows.

Warnock, Morrison and the team showed character today. People asking if he should step down, lol.

It's all about opinions I guess but ffs.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Our fans are obsessed with blaming someone, so no it's sols fault :lol:

I meant Sol.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:26 pm

Thought he was excellent today didn’t think I’d be saying that

Well in Mozza

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Our fans are obsessed with blaming someone, so no it's sols fault :lol:

I meant Sol.

Well no, I wasn't blaming Sol at all. We won the game so there's no blame.
I was just saying how Morrison received a lot of stick for other players errors but we were fine today.

Sol is a risky character and we all love him but I think we looked quite decent with Morrison and Bruno, no one trying to skin someone from the back.
It was like last season's Cardiff today which was great but obviously that bit more quality in midfield to play a bit more.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:58 pm

we are not good enough to play square pegs in round holes, peltier has his limitations but we look so much more solid with a right back playing right back and centre backs playing centre back.
losing a centre back, be it bamba manga or morrisson forces warnock to play our best back four, great win today and a shame other results went against us

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:30 pm

He played very well today

I think it helped that we had Gunnarsson and Arter sitting deep but we finally looked solid again

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:30 pm

I couldn't fault Morrison today, hope this win and clean sheet sends his confidence flying.