West Ham 'fans'

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Ham 'fans'

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:11 pm

All they cared about was us?

Didn't hear a single song for their own team, manager, players.

You're going down, shall we sing a song for you, 2 nil and you still don't sing... Original.

What a bunch of idiots...
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 1922
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

West Ham 'fans'

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby davids » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:27 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:All they cared about was us?

Didn't hear a single song for their own team, manager, players.

You're going down, shall we sing a song for you, 2 nil and you still don't sing... Original.

What a bunch of idiots...


Couldn't hear any of that in the Canton.

Heard a few half hearted chants about blowing bubbles which were met by a resounding suggestion that they stick them up their arse .....sideways.

:thumbup: :thumbup:
davids
 
Posts: 6840
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby fred keenor » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.
fred keenor
 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Andysince76 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:16 pm

2 Nil and you still don't sing, whilst we are all looking at a player who is injured! Oh yeah let's all do a conga, f*cking idiots.
Whatever's comfortable.
User avatar
Andysince76
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:21 pm

fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22354
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby alexc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


I heard some even sleep during the game.
alexc
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby rumpo kid » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:43 pm

Depend on where you sit. I was in the Upper Ninian, and West Ham were quite loud. They couldnt hear the Canton, so they did the 'shall we sing a song for you' stuff, plus Bubbles a couple of times. Second half they lost interest..

Acoustics not great in that ground.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 pm

alexc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


I heard some even sleep during the game.

Shhh I don’t know what you talking about :sleepy2: :wave: ;)
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22354
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


You are spot on there. Bud.
Bluebirdforlife77
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:50 pm
Location: East mids. Currently

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby RV Casual » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:15 pm

alexc wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


I heard some even sleep during the game.


Sorry Nukes that was quite funny haha
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby RV Casual » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:26 pm

I just watched MOTD, Allez Allez hered twice, da da da da da da da City on another clip, bluebirds, bluebirds, even our fans singing barmy army after Rice hit the Post then sing a song for Sala at the end, West Ham fans not hered.
RV Casual
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Nuclearblue » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:31 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


You are spot on there. Bud.

And just to say a big mention why we all saw them empty seats today, And the fans that stayed home to watch the Thugby. f*cking shame on you. We know what’s more important to you. f*cking plastic twats and there was lots of empty seats all around the ground today. Fuming tamping
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22354
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby banana bob » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:29 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


You are spot on there. Bud.

And just to say a big mention why we all saw them empty seats today, And the fans that stayed home to watch the Thugby. f*cking shame on you. We know what’s more important to you. f*cking plastic twats and there was lots of empty seats all around the ground today. Fuming tamping

Was disappointed with the high number of empty seats, possibly our most important game of the season yet to quite a few a different sport was more of a priority. As for West Ham their support is not what it once was, once loud n proud just like we are but they've seemed to suffered with an increase in plastics in recent years.
banana bob
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby banana bob » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:31 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


You are spot on there. Bud.

And just to say a big mention why we all saw them empty seats today, And the fans that stayed home to watch the Thugby. f*cking shame on you. We know what’s more important to you. f*cking plastic twats and there was lots of empty seats all around the ground today. Fuming tamping

Was disappointed with the high number of empty seats, possibly our most important game of the season yet to quite a few a different sport was more of a priority. As for West Ham their support is not what it once was, once loud n proud just like we are but they've seemed to suffered with an increase in plastics in recent years.
banana bob
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:16 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


You are spot on there. Bud.

And just to say a big mention why we all saw them empty seats today, And the fans that stayed home to watch the Thugby. f*cking shame on you. We know what’s more important to you. f*cking plastic twats and there was lots of empty seats all around the ground today. Fuming tamping


Dare I say it......Sorry, but my opinion is that it’s 100% their choice what they do. I’m pleased we have such a big fan base at the moment and, just like any other club other than the top 7-8, we have a number who want to see Premiership football.
If we go down we will lose many of them but the wY I look at it is that their cash has helped stabilise our once dying club.
I’ll be there whatever happens next season (as I have been since the late 70s, and I know that you will be too Nukes.
Every club has the glory boys and they missed out on s great occasion yesterday but I remember the days when ccfc had to rearrange ALL their fixtures that clashed with any international rugby so that shows how much we’ve come on.
I mean no offence with my reply mate, just smile at the fact that you were there to see a fantastic performance, even if others weren’t.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:26 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


You are spot on there. Bud.

And just to say a big mention why we all saw them empty seats today, And the fans that stayed home to watch the Thugby. f*cking shame on you. We know what’s more important to you. f*cking plastic twats and there was lots of empty seats all around the ground today. Fuming tamping


Dare I say it......Sorry, but my opinion is that it’s 100% their choice what they do. I’m pleased we have such a big fan base at the moment and, just like any other club other than the top 7-8, we have a number who want to see Premiership football.
If we go down we will lose many of them but the wY I look at it is that their cash has helped stabilise our once dying club.
I’ll be there whatever happens next season (as I have been since the late 70s, and I know that you will be too Nukes.
Every club has the glory boys and they missed out on s great occasion yesterday but I remember the days when ccfc had to rearrange ALL their fixtures that clashed with any international rugby so that shows how much we’ve come on.
I mean no offence with my reply mate, just smile at the fact that you were there to see a fantastic performance, even if others weren’t.


Was just replying to the OP and that in fact he was indeed correct on what he said about the empty seats. Now with us yesterday is a massive rugby fan never misses a game but yesterday he put his city top on and put the rugby on record. Respect to him on that one but indeed you are correct next season we will still both be there no matter what
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22354
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Tuna Pasta Bake » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:16 pm

I do see both points of view on the empty seats debate but have to say i lean more towards Nukes on this one.
I just get frustrated with it especially at a time when the players could do with the place rammed. It can't be a coincidence that the egg was on - i would say that would account for a good percentage of those empty seats.
These will be the people we're unlikely to see for dust if we get relegated sadly - we'll be at least 10k supporters down on average attendance.
Reading all the comments from WHam fans post match most are very gracious in defeat but really unhappy with their players - their best player Arnautovic was benched until 2nd half and most of them were saying he's going through the motions since failing to bag his 400k a week in China.
Tuna Pasta Bake
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:I do see both points of view on the empty seats debate but have to say i lean more towards Nukes on this one.
I just get frustrated with it especially at a time when the players could do with the place rammed. It can't be a coincidence that the egg was on - i would say that would account for a good percentage of those empty seats.
These will be the people we're unlikely to see for dust if we get relegated sadly - we'll be at least 10k supporters down on average attendance.
Reading all the comments from WHam fans post match most are very gracious in defeat but really unhappy with their players - their best player Arnautovic was benched until 2nd half and most of them were saying he's going through the motions since failing to bag his 400k a week in China.

I don’t disagree with anything that you say there mate and I do agree that it’s frustrating.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 1926
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby rhblue » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


People have bus's or trains to catch I’m one of them I’m not going to risk watching 5 minutes of a game to wait an extra hour for the train dosnt help that the stewards put people in queues and the Asda car parks being rammed with women thinking its a good idea to go shopping when there’s 30000 fans going to a football game
rhblue
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:56 pm

rhblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


People have bus's or trains to catch I’m one of them I’m not going to risk watching 5 minutes of a game to wait an extra hour for the train dosnt help that the stewards put people in queues and the Asda car parks being rammed with women thinking its a good idea to go shopping when there’s 30000 fans going to a football game

I did say Chief unless you had a good reason if you did then as you were. My point being what must it be like for the players to put a performance like that and at the final whistle all you see is empty seats ?
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22354
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
rhblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
fred keenor wrote:Many were leaving with 20 minutes to go, with ten minutes left their stand was half empty.

Got to say no different from our end. By ninety minutes our stadium was a third empty and that is a poor show to the lads that played there hearts out. And by the final whistle most had left.
Unless you had a good reason f*cking disgraceful is all I can say.


People have bus's or trains to catch I’m one of them I’m not going to risk watching 5 minutes of a game to wait an extra hour for the train dosnt help that the stewards put people in queues and the Asda car parks being rammed with women thinking its a good idea to go shopping when there’s 30000 fans going to a football game

I did say Chief unless you had a good reason if you did then as you were. My point being what must it be like for the players to put a performance like that and at the final whistle all you see is empty seats ?



Absolutely right , but perhaps they've found the recipe to fill those seats in the next game.
SirJimmySchoular
 
Posts: 1626
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:51 pm

People are entitled to leave when they like, I stayed till the end after 6 mins of injury time,it’s not disgraceful to leave early , some have train connections and coaches to catch, I’m sick of people on here saying their better fans then anybody else because they stay till the end,fans are paying hard earned money and that’s their choice to leave early if the want.
People have lives, Football is not the most important thing in the World, all though I love the City. If you think it is more important, get a life !
Clubfortyfourer
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:41 am

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby nubbsy » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Pathetic support. Goes to show how watered down they are after that move to the super bowl stadium.
nubbsy
 
Posts: 8538
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby Tuna Pasta Bake » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:11 pm

I've never had an issue with people leaving games early. The point i made above was trying to understand why there were so many patches of empty seats at kick off time against WHam. Really disappointing for me seeing that and i can only assume a good many of those empty spots were down to the egg and/or people not wanting to see City struggle again against a top 10 side.
Tuna Pasta Bake
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby montyblue » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:09 pm

I never saw one bit of the rugby or any re runs but lots of fans going to the cardiff city game to maybe watch the football where watching underneath the ninian on the screen the egg match people where still trying to get in there seats and where probably still watching the egg and missed holliets goal because they all came up the tunnels like rabbits out of a hole,
montyblue
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby jimmy_rat » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:21 pm

montyblue wrote:I never saw one bit of the rugby or any re runs but lots of fans going to the cardiff city game to maybe watch the football where watching underneath the ninian on the screen the egg match people where still trying to get in there seats and where probably still watching the egg and missed holliets goal because they all came up the tunnels like rabbits out of a hole,


Well that's not the whole truth. I was one of those watching the rugby. And stayed there right until it was half time in that. We were some of the last to leave, went for a piss and still made it to my seat just as the game kicked off.

There may have been a few after me. But we're talking 5 or 10. Not rabbits out of holes. I don't get the anti rugby agenda. Plenty were enjoying the game under the Ninian.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 1922
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby montyblue » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:19 pm

JIMMY RAT
you must have missed the first ten mins and the goal aswell then rugby kick off 2.30pm footie kick off 3pm.
montyblue
 
Posts: 1026
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:13 pm

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:26 pm

montyblue wrote:JIMMY RAT
you must have missed the first ten mins and the goal aswell then rugby kick off 2.30pm footie kick off 3pm.


2.15.

Pretty sure I stated I didn't. And neither did most of who were watching the rugby. The gaggle dispersed well before kick off.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 1922
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: West Ham 'fans'

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:28 pm

MONTYBLUE
Attachments
20190313_132802.jpg
20190313_132802.jpg (294.54 KiB) Viewed 505 times
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 1922
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluebirdinleicester, CaerphillyBluebird15, Carduff, CCFCJosh75, DJS, dogfound, EVBlue, Gaynor Straight, Google [Bot], IN CCFC WE TRUST, lockey1927, luxy1970, martyblue, mugsy, pembroke allan, piledriver64, since64, snoopystorm, Steve Zodiak, UnclePhil and 260 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.