Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Harry Arter

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:44 pm

I was absolutely knackered just watching him today!

I have no idea where he gets his energy from. He's such an important player to us when he's on form like today and offers us something very few other players in the division can. I certainly can't recall seeing any opposition player chasing and harrying as much as he does.

And when he was being substituted he was busy running as far away from the dugout as he could get so it would take longer to get off the pitch :laughing6: :laughing6:

Gunnar was pissing himself when he saw it! :thumbup:

Re: Harry Arter

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:00 pm

He was fantastic today. Must have covered every blade of grass and when in possssion did the simple things well; when he plays well, we play well as a team - having an inform Arter for the run in is crucial.

It was hilarious when he pegged it towards the Ninian as when he realised he was being subbed. Deserved the ovation he got.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:02 pm

People calling him a headless chicken the other week :lol:

For me the first name on the teamsheet. Why he has been left out has been mind boggling.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:26 pm

Needs to brush upon his shooting!

Mind you not as bad as that shot from the Wet Spam player in the second half that ended up three quarters of the way up the Family Stand.

Made Kenny Miller's penalty at Wembley look close in comparison :o :o :o

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:31 pm

Got an undeserved early booking but still went in for everything with total commitment; would love to know the distance he covered today.

Fantastic composed performance.

Him and Gunners could do with some shooting practice :lol:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:41 pm

davids wrote:Needs to brush upon his shooting!

Mind you not as bad as that shot from the Wet Spam player in the second half that ended up three quarters of the way up the Family Stand.

Every game he has his long shot :lol: always goes 20 yards wide :lol:

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:47 pm

In my opinion,Arter was man of the match,this is how we should be playing like every game, if every player showed the same commitment and energy,we will stay up.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:50 pm

I always wonder if there is a correlation between the amount of ground covered and shooting accuracy. If your covering so much ground I think it's natural to not have such composure of someone who ain't running as much. Same with any striker we play, who cover so much ground.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:25 am

Clear man of the match for me, West Ham never settled because he didn't let them

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:56 pm

If i was a player I wouldn't read praise or criticism on these forums. People's opinions are so fickle of late.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I always wonder if there is a correlation between the amount of ground covered and shooting accuracy. If your covering so much ground I think it's natural to not have such composure of someone who ain't running as much. Same with any striker we play, who cover so much ground.

Funny you say that, had a fit bit last year and the more steps I did in 6 a side the worse my game was especially my shooting. :banghead:

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Loved the way he fist pumped celebrating the goals, shows his passion and desire