Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK: "VICTOR CAMARASA / JOE BENNETT INJURIES"

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:24 am

Victor Camarasa and Joe Bennett after their injuries?

NEIL WARNOCK:

“Víctor’s [Camarasa] got cramp and I think Joe Bennett’s injured his hamstring, but it’s nothing serious and it’s three weeks until our next game, so they should be fine by then :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

"We’re giving the international lads four days off because the likes of Bruno [Ecuele Manga] and Aron [Gunnarsson] haven’t had much time off, but we’ll be working hard and preparing for the Chelsea game.”

Neil concluded: “Whatever happens, I think 28 points from this group of lads has been unbelievable, but now, what an opportunity to ruffle a few feathers and bring other teams into it that probably weren’t expected to be there.” :bluebird: :bluebird:

NEIL WARNOCK:

"Victor has got cramp. It's quite physical to play for us. He apologised when he went off but I said 'don't worry, you did enough in an hour!'.

"Joe has just snicked a hamstring, nothing serious. But it's three weeks until the next game, so he should have an opportunity there."

Will Victor's medical team check up on him?

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I imagine they’ll check it, they’ll be on the phone and probably want a scan. He’ll be out for three weeks but should be back for Chelsea."

A three-week break now?

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I wish it was four weeks, because you’re only as good as your last result. I’ll sleep for three weeks.

"We’re giving a number of the players four days off, but they’re the internationals who are going away next week.

"It has worked well for some of them, Bruno and Gunnarsson haven’t had any time off so it’s nice for them to have a few days before they go away.

"We will be working hard until they come back and we’ll be prepared for the Chelsea game.

"We play Chelsea next and they’ll have everyone away. I wish we had more away because it means we’d have more quality players.

"It’s one of those things because whatever happens, 28 points is unbelievable for this group of players really.

"But now we have an opportunity to ruffle a few feathers and bring teams into it who weren’t expecting to be in it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: "VICTOR CAMARASA / JOE BENNETT INJURIES"

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Need to keep 'em in cotton wool for the run in, no point wasting them on beaten, shit teams like Wet Spam