Thank you Everyone For Your Kind Words

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Thank you Everyone For Your Kind Words

Postby Bay Blue » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:15 pm

I’m not one to moan, I tend to take it on the chin, keep calm and carry on BUT, I have had Sven on numerous occasions hassle me and stick his beak in to my conversations with other posters. Some would call it a subtle bullying tactic, and I’m sure he’s driven many posters off this board to other boards.
Maybe he doesn’t realise he’s doing it, maybe he does, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this. Time to change your ways Sven.

If you don’t hear from me again you know I’ve hit a nerve and he’s banned me :ayatollah:
Bay Blue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:42 pm

Bay Blue wrote:I’m not one to moan, I tend to take it on the chin, keep calm and carry on BUT, I have had Sven on numerous occasions hassle me and stick his beak in to my conversations with other posters. Some would call it a subtle bullying tactic, and I’m sure he’s driven many posters off this board to other boards.
Maybe he doesn’t realise he’s doing it, maybe he does, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this. Time to change your ways Sven.

If you don’t hear from me again you know I’ve hit a nerve and he’s banned me :ayatollah:

Couldn’t agree more. That’s the thoughts of many a poster.

Gestapo Sven driving down revenues.
Chuckles is a newbie fan who jumped on the glory bandwagon
Daya

Postby Bay Blue » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Daya wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:I’m not one to moan, I tend to take it on the chin, keep calm and carry on BUT, I have had Sven on numerous occasions hassle me and stick his beak in to my conversations with other posters. Some would call it a subtle bullying tactic, and I’m sure he’s driven many posters off this board to other boards.

I bet he’s cost Annis ( by the way I like him, nice guy) thousands over the years. Nothing focuses the mind like money, and Annis a a shrewd cookie.
Bay Blue

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Bay Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:

I bet he’s cost Annis ( by the way I like him, nice guy) thousands over the years. Nothing focuses the mind like money, and Annis a a shrewd cookie.

Well lets put it this way plenty decent posters on other forums who have their own views on Gestapo Sven thats for sure and won't entertain this site due to Gestapo Sven.

This forum has become the Kwik Save of the supermarkets dragging in the dross, just look at the glue sniffer Phillip price today. Decent posters are on the others I'm afraid to say. Meanwhile Sven entertains the dross making pathetic threats even though they can't string a sentence together in between glue sniffs.... doing a grand job as moderator hey! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daya

Postby Bay Blue » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:00 pm

I agree Sven has lost the faith and trust of many on here and driven umpteen posters away with his nitpicking, bullying tactics etc, it’s time for him to do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, this forum would be better served with some new blood to take this forum back to its roots and back to the top, a position it once held for so long.
Go now Sven, don’t drag this painful period on any longer.
Bay Blue

Postby Daya » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Bay Blue wrote:I agree Sven has lost the faith and trust of many on here and driven umpteen posters away with his nitpicking, bullying tactics etc, it’s time for him to do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, this forum would be better served with some new blood to take this forum back to its roots and back to the top, a position it once held for so long.

Well said old chap, it's nice to see some common sense on here, its become the sespit where it used to be a top forum, no wonder many don't wish to be here any longer amongst the dross of society.
Daya

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:40 pm

Daya wrote:
Bay Blue wrote:I agree Sven has lost the faith and trust of many on here and driven umpteen posters away with his nitpicking, bullying tactics etc, it’s time for him to do the honourable thing and fall on his sword, this forum would be better served with some new blood to take this forum back to its roots and back to the top, a position it once held for so long.

Well said old chap, it's nice to see some common sense on here, its become the sespit where it used to be a top forum, no wonder many don't wish to be here any longer amongst the dross of society.

Put the mirror down,and go and post on another forum then :sleepy2: who do you think you are,either of you, WTF are you still on here then with dross piss head gestapo egg chasers(to name a few names bandied around :laughing6: )move on,life's too short :old: :bluebird: :thumbup:
bluesince62

Previous

Return to General Chat