Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The jacks employ Trevor Birch as chairman?

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Is this right? Worrying times for them if so, recently been helping clubs with huge financial issues like Bolton, Villa and Portsmouth was it? Trying to help the yanks asset strip and sell up by the sounds of it.....I’m sure the regular jack observers on here will fill us in hey? :old:

Re: The jacks employ Trevor Birch as chairman?

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 pm

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... o-15950855

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:22 pm

goats wrote:Is this right? Worrying times for them if so, recently been helping clubs with huge financial issues like Bolton, Villa and Portsmouth was it? Trying to help the yanks asset strip and sell up by the sounds of it.....I’m sure the regular jack observers on here will fill us in hey? :old:

im sure the intention of the Americans was to regularly take chunks of money . but the reality is relegation means the club are in a financial mess . so its selling assets just to break even..

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:58 pm

Great news, back to the basement where they belong. South Wales derby vs Cewnty :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:07 pm

dogfound wrote:
goats wrote:Is this right? Worrying times for them if so, recently been helping clubs with huge financial issues like Bolton, Villa and Portsmouth was it? Trying to help the yanks asset strip and sell up by the sounds of it.....I’m sure the regular jack observers on here will fill us in hey? :old:

im sure the intention of the Americans was to regularly take chunks of money . but the reality is relegation means the club are in a financial mess . so its selling assets just to break even..

No money to take from what I can gather, in fact a big 50 million shortfall :occasion5: