Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Shall I have a bottle of wine tonight and kill Daya off again ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Daya shall I do it again ? POLL

Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:38 am

So shall I have a bottle of wine tonight or not ? If so I will finish him for good :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Daya shall I do it again ? POLL

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:04 am

Nuclearblue wrote:So shall I have a bottle of wine tonight or not ? If so I will finish him for good :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's entertainment value in so much everyone feels sorry for him.

Freedom of speech n all - let's see how he behaves :ayatollah:

He's obviously a chip on his shoulder

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:14 am

NIBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:So shall I have a bottle of wine tonight or not ? If so I will finish him for good :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's entertainment value in so much everyone feels sorry for him.

Freedom of speech n all - let's see how he behaves :ayatollah:

He's obviously a chip on his shoulder

The guy is a pathetic, bitter little loser, problem is he has a habit of crossing the line and going from a pathetic, sad little man to a complete c**t.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 pm

don't think it matters much either way.
he used to be a windup and get people argueing with him but has managed to morph into a bananasminus sort of character who no one takes any notice of other to dismiss him with an F.OFF.

joining other CCFC message boards to brag about his exploits here was a new low, must be very unhappy and sad .

Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Just seen this on Facistbook I think Daya is panicking here :lol: :lol:
0EC7522F-C752-459A-858A-81510D3E3D9B.jpeg
p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just seen this on Facistbook I think Daya is panicking here :lol: :lol:
p

What's you're favourite wine nukes,I'll drop a case off :occasion5: the man's a tool,put him back in the box,and lock it and throw it in the taff :lol: :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:18 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Just seen this on Facistbook I think Daya is panicking here :lol: :lol:
p

What's you're favourite wine nukes,I'll drop a case off :occasion5: the man's a tool,put him back in the box,and lock it and throw it in the taff :lol: :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Yea bye bye PC Pine :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:14 am

Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
p

Yea bye bye PC Pine :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:occasion5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :notworthy: :old: :bluebird: