Away Days - Ticket News:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Away Days - Ticket News:

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Away Days - Ticket News: Burnley vs. Cardiff City

Tickets are to be sold in a strict selling order.

Ticket Prices:

Adults: £30.00
Over 65: £20.00
Under 22: £20.00
Under 18: £15.00

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am on Tuesday, 12th March until close of business on Wednesday, 13th March 2019.

Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 5 or more away league games during the 2018/19 season.

Tickets will also become available to current Club Members, and Flex5+ Holders who have attended 7 or more away league games during the 2018/19 season.

10am on Thursday, 14th March 2019.

The remaining tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders, Club Members, and Flex5+ Holders.
Qualifying 2018/19 away league games – up to and including Wolves.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Purchase:

In person at CCS
Web: http://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity
Phone: 033 33 11 1920
Attachments
Large-4.jpeg
Large-4.jpeg (111.69 KiB) Viewed 2326 times
burnley_1440.jpg
burnley_1440.jpg (179.23 KiB) Viewed 2327 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Away Days - Ticket News:

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Away Days - Ticket News:

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:10 pm

From a Burnley web-site:

"Away fans who make the trip to Turf Moor are housed within the David Fishwick Stand which lies on the Western side of the pitch behind the goal. The standard allocation of around 3,931 doesn’t quite fill the entirety of the stand which is reserved solely for the travelling fans. The number of tickets released can increase for higher-profile matches such as the Premier League and FA Cup however."

That's a fair old 'away' capacity compared to the Turf Moor ground capacity of 21,940 and should see every Cardiff City supporter who wants to go be accommodated

The noise should be deafening! :D :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Lawnmower » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 pm

Sven wrote:From a Burnley web-site:

"Away fans who make the trip to Turf Moor are housed within the David Fishwick Stand which lies on the Western side of the pitch behind the goal. The standard allocation of around 3,931 doesn’t quite fill the entirety of the stand which is reserved solely for the travelling fans. The number of tickets released can increase for higher-profile matches such as the Premier League and FA Cup however."

That's a fair old 'away' capacity compared to the Turf Moor ground capacity of 21,940 and should see every Cardiff City supporter who wants to go be accommodated

I think this season they have been splitting that stand and just giving 2450 tickets to away fans
Lawnmower

Postby Lawnmower » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:49 pm

I think this season they have been splitting that stand and just giving 2450 tickets to away fans
Lawnmower

Postby Sven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Thanks, Tim; it did seem a lot for their total capacity! :thumbright: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat