Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SENIOR SEASON TICKET PRICES.........Question

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Not yet 60, but will be during the course of the season.

How does that work out, then? Hard luck? Or renew at Senior prices?

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: SENIOR SEASON TICKET PRICES.........Question

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:34 pm

City in Cwmbran wrote:Not yet 60, but will be during the course of the season.

How does that work out, then? Hard luck? Or renew at Senior prices?

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Depends got my concession even though birthday was in oct... but that was in corporate/commercial dept as in juno lounge, but can only ask but think i enquired at ticket ofice they said no things May be different now?

Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:12 pm

If you're a season ticket holder already I'm guessing they will have you're DOB on their system?

May aswell ask see what they say, they might pro rata it for you?

Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 pm

I'm pretty sure you have to be 60 when the season starts but a quick call will get you the answer :thumbup:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:53 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:I'm pretty sure you have to be 60 when the season starts but a quick call will get you the answer :thumbup:

I'm 60 in July, rang ticket office today to check that my new price would be on my renewal. Need to be 60 before season starts
:ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:56 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:I'm pretty sure you have to be 60 when the season starts but a quick call will get you the answer :thumbup:

I'm 60 in July, rang ticket office today to check that my new price would be on my renewal. Need to be 60 before season starts
:ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sounds about right. Ah well.....cheers

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:57 pm

The reason need a new card if change seat or become a concession is if you are stopped at turnstile the details on card could be different to area you try entering stadium which will cause you a problem! ticket office can only alter data on card not the writing on card. :thumbup:

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 pm

If you don’t mind moving seat and taking a chance on season ticket still being available buy it in July when you are 60 on the other side of the argument the season doesn’t start till August so u will be 60 before season starts so ally can do is ask when’s ring too check iwa# 60 last week so I will renewing mine Monday £209. In block103/4 fantastic price well done CFCC hope every one renews and get behind the club which ever division we end up in I ll be there bluebirds

Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Excuse my ignorance but Why are there concessions for 60 year olds doesn’t make sense to me :old:

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:09 pm

Because some clubs class 60 years eligible for OAPS so qualify for concession levels prices

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:13 am

since64 wrote:Excuse my ignorance but Why are there concessions for 60 year olds doesn’t make sense to me :old:

It will, when you're 60. :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:59 am

since64 wrote:Excuse my ignorance but Why are there concessions for 60 year olds doesn’t make sense to me :old:

The welsh gvmnt OAP is active at 60 free bus pass ect ect so city use that for concession, but welsh fa use 65 same as England! :o