Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Website season tickets is open

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:34 am

Just renewed , unbelievable value

Re: Website season tickets is open

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:37 am

Went on at 10am to renew and someone had already nicked our seats, what time did it open.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:58 am

Alastair wrote:Went on at 10am to renew and someone had already nicked our seats, what time did it open.

Your current seat should be reserved until the end of the early bird window.

You don't have to select your seat. There should be a notification saying 'renew' at the top.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Your seat is held , link on ticket page for renew.
Have you created an account ?

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Yes, as others have said above, your seat is reserved all you need to do is click on "renew" and you don't have to choose it, your seat just comes up.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:19 pm

I have decided not to renew but that is no reflection on the Club, believe it or not I might actually get one later on if we go down and it works out cheaper.

I will have missed 8 of the 19 games by the time the season finishes and I have worked it out at costing me just under 37 quid a game.

With the exception of Bournemouth Away and Liverpool Home I have also had absolutely no problem getting extra tickets for mates for any home or away game this season and with the two tickets for £30 for Hudds and Bournemouth and £10 for West Ham I would have saved even more.

That's just where I am for me, if you're able to go to 90% of the games though irrespective of the days and times then this is an outstanding deal. But for me it's looking like the Flex 5 thing is the way forward.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Alastair wrote:Went on at 10am to renew and someone had already nicked our seats, what time did it open.

Contact the ticket office mate, its probably just a mistake, I bought a season ticket before and it was somebody else's that should have been held, believe it or not I actualy new the person who's seat it was and he contacted the ticket office and they just moved me.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:20 am

RV Casual wrote:

Contact the ticket office mate, its probably just a mistake, I bought a season ticket before and it was somebody else's that should have been held, believe it or not I actualy new the person who's seat it was and he contacted the ticket office and they just moved me.

was going to move mine next season as 2 of my boys are thinking about becoming ST holders again...your post fills me with confidence :lol:

we can choose seats that may or may not already be taken then the ticket office can just move us.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:29 pm

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

was going to move mine next season as 2 of my boys are thinking about becoming ST holders again...your post fills me with confidence :lol:

we can choose seats that may or may not already be taken then the ticket office can just move us.

You will be fine mate, my 'they just moved me' quote didn't explain it properly my bad

Basicly I went down bought a season ticket in the ticket office and chose a seat close to where I know a few mates had them. When I came out I text said mates and one replied saying errrr that's my seat, I thought he was taking the mick untill he rang me.
It got sorted the same day and the ticket off staff moved me to another free seat that I chose. Saying that it wasn't a massive issue as we were only selling about 12,000 season tickets at the time so there were plenty of other seats to choose from, I guess this luxury my not be there if something like that happened again.