“ AWAY TRAVEL TO BE SUBSIDISED FOR CRUCIAL CCFC MATCH “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Cardiff City Football Club is pleased to announce that travel costs for the Bluebirds’ away fixture at Burnley on Saturday, April 13th will be subsidised by the Club.

The cost for official transport to the match has been reduced to £5 per person, which includes transport to and from Turf Moor along the designated routes.

Cardiff City Supporters Club and all official club travel groups welcome Bluebirds supporters to take advantage of this offer (subject to availability), by visiting the Supporters Club website, Supporters Club shop (near turnstile 3) on a matchday or contacting Vince Alm on 07814 779441.
Attachments
54369287_10216773438742561_4625439285393227776_n.jpg
54369287_10216773438742561_4625439285393227776_n.jpg (52.31 KiB) Viewed 4380 times
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ AWAY TRAVEL TO BE SUBSIDISED FOR CRUCIAL CCFC MATCH “

Postby epping blue » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Very well done by the club. Absolutely crucial game and the more fans there cheering them on then the better the chances. We have some big games at Turf Moor over the years but none as crucial as this.
epping blue

Postby epping blue » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Very well done by the club. Absolutely crucial game and the more fans there cheering them on then the better the chances. We have some big games at Turf Moor over the years but none as crucial as this.
epping blue

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

I'd rather pay the extra and have a drink with my mates but well done to the club :thumbright: :occasion5:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:10 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:I'd rather pay the extra and have a drink with my mates but well done to the club :thumbright: :occasion5:

I may have misread actually... does this count the people who run buses to every game?
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Lawnmower » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:I'd rather pay the extra and have a drink with my mates but well done to the club :thumbright: :occasion5:

I may have misread actually... does this count the people who run buses to every game?

Ours will be subsidised too Liam.

Although in fairness we had 90+ booked on before this announcement.

Ours work out a bit more than CCSC and also I sort the drivers tops out of the fare as it’s fairer than collecting in a hat .

Might need 2 drivers- so it’ll work out at £7-£8 probably, depending on how many pull out before paying etc...
Lawnmower

Postby dogfound » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:56 pm

the subsidy should be across the board via tickets.
dogfound

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:37 am

Lawnmower wrote:

Ours work out a bit more than CCSC and also I sort the drivers tops out of the fare as it’s fairer than collecting in a hat .

Might need 2 drivers- so it’ll work out at £7-£8 probably, depending on how many pull out before paying etc...

Good news Tim :thumbright:
Although if I remember rightly we did send a hat around at Soton ( I was very very pissed on the way home mind ).
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Lawnmower » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:53 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Although if I remember rightly we did send a hat around at Soton ( I was very very pissed on the way home mind ).

Yeah I think you put a Cadbury’s button in
Lawnmower

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:50 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Yeah I think you put a Cadbury’s button in

No eating on tour... I think it may have been a Stella lid.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat