Jose Mourinho returning

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jose Mourinho returning

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:08 pm

JOSE READY FOR RETURN

Sky Sports

20/03/19

Jose Mourinho has told French TV station BeIN Sport he has a plan to return to management in the summer, and has already turned down a number of offers to take over at clubs.

“I want to return this summer,” he said. “I know exactly what I don’t want, which is why I have already turned down three or four offers. I also know what I want.”
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Jose Mourinho returning

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Jose Mourinho returning

Postby Bluesman » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:28 am

Heard he has been offered a managers job by Mike Ashby in one of his Sports Direct stores.
Bluesman

Postby wez1927 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:43 am

give him 200 million and sign him up tan
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby thomasblue » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:give him 200 million and sign him up tan

I honestly believe managers like Mourinho would struggle at our level. They are to used to being able to go out and spend £50+ million on a player when they need one.
How would he get on trying be find bargain basement buys and lower level prem players.

Also could he work with the skill sets of our players ? It's a totally different world in the same league.

Look at Solskjaer for example, he was awful here and couldn't get the team playing or his message across. Now hes at a bigger club with better players he thrives.

I think he would be awful for us if he came here.
thomasblue

Postby Llan_Blue » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:50 pm

thomasblue wrote:

I honestly believe managers like Mourinho would struggle at our level. They are to used to being able to go out and spend £50+ million on a player when they need one.
How would he get on trying be find bargain basement buys and lower level prem players.

Also could he work with the skill sets of our players ? It's a totally different world in the same league.

Look at Solskjaer for example, he was awful here and couldn't get the team playing or his message across. Now hes at a bigger club with better players he thrives.

An all this shows just how good a manager Rafa Benitez is.

Has a champions league winners medal next to his championship one.
Llan_Blue

Postby thomasblue » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:

An all this shows just how good a manager Rafa Benitez is.

Has a champions league winners medal next to his championship one.

I agree
I would rate Rafa higher than Mourinho. He has been at the top and the bottom. He had the fight in him to stick with Newcastle in the championship and rebuild them.

Mourinho would not last at a relegation threatened team and would probably walk rather than stick with a club to get them back up like Rafa did.
thomasblue

Postby Don Keydick » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:15 pm

I hope to god he doesn't come back to the Premier League. I can't stand the tw*t, or the absolute circus that follows him and hangs on every word he says. Australia's quite nice Jose.
Don Keydick

Postby Bluesman » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:07 pm

Big headed self opinionated tosser. Would drag any team down with his attitude and miserable behaviour.
Bluesman

Postby Fowler T » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:54 am

I used to love the arrogance of this guy... he was good - he knew it - he wasn't afraid to say it, his first year at Chelsea playing attacking football and getting big wins etc,

Slowly since then he went into a mode of being scared to lose and with that came parking the bus and he turned into a miserable sod.

IMO all this "i've had offers" is a load of old tosh, i'd rather see Harry Redknapp back in the Premier League.

Didn't the newspapers also report that Arsene Wenger was set for a January return to football? where is he at.
Fowler T

Postby ThomasC » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:33 am

he has a chance of rejuvenating his career. As other pisters have pointed out, Rafa proved himself as a class manager after the big-club merry-go-round stopped spinning for him. He's now worked within a meagre budget and is proven to be strong minded. Love to see Mourinho at Newcastle :lol: :ayatollah:
Last edited by ThomasC on Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThomasC

Postby ThomasC » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:35 am

i was going to edit my last post. But pisters seems about right for you lot :ayatollah:
ThomasC

Postby murphy » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:36 am

Sacked from his previous 2 jobs.

I think he's finished as a manager.
murphy

Return to General Chat