O/T “ Theresa May “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T “ Theresa May “

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:28 pm

Theresa May claimed tonight that she is in tune with the public.

Do you think she is?

It’s only social media but the hashtag, #MayMustGo, is the number two Worldwide trend on Twitter.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

O/T “ Theresa May “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: O/T “ Theresa May “

Postby wez1927 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:38 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Theresa May claimed tonight that she is in tune with the public.

Do you think she is?

It’s only social media but the hashtag, #MayMustGo, is the number two Worldwide trend on Twitter.

her deal is crap ,we voted out ffs
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:40 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Theresa May claimed tonight that she is in tune with the public.

Do you think she is?

personally I think she has tried as much as is humanly possible to please as many people as possible and ended up pleasing hardly anyone..
dogfound

Postby rhblue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:17 am

No deal looking more of a possibility now
rhblue

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:41 am

wez1927 wrote:

Do you think she is?

her deal is crap ,we voted out ffs

Agreed she's done a crap deal, but Corbyns was even worse, both are a waste of space.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby castleblue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:53 am

Do you think she is?

In her own words she said at the start of the process "Brexit Means Brexit" and "No Deal Is Better Than A Bad Deal". As Parliament has now rejected "HER" deal for the piece of shite it is then No Deal it is and we leave next Friday.

But wait a minute now we are dealing with life on planet Theresa and she still wants another vote on her shite deal which will I believe be rejected by Parliament. So Theresa please do everyone a favour and "Tune" into the REAL WORLD and end ALL this next Friday and let the UK leave without a deal.

Annis as for Comrade Corbyn don't even start me on that tw*t.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:57 am

castleblue wrote:

Do you think she is?

In her own words she said at the start of the process "Brexit Means Brexit" and "No Deal Is Better Than A Bad Deal". As Parliament has now rejected "HER" deal for the piece of shite it is then No Deal it is and we leave next Friday.

But wait a minute now we are dealing with life on planet Theresa and she still wants another vote on her shite deal which will I believe be rejected by Parliament. So Theresa please do everyone a favour and "Tune" into the REAL WORLD and end ALL this next Friday and let the UK leave without a deal.

:lol:

Well Said on Both Gary :lol: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:36 pm

castleblue wrote:

Do you think she is?

Both won’t be remembered fondly.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:58 pm

I don't follow it as closely as others, mainly just what's on the news. Cant say im her biggest fan but then the option of Corbyn scares the hell out of me, he literally seems to have not care for the original referendum ote at all. I'm not sure how good the deal is but I do feel she has done what she thinks is the best. I think the point above was a good one, trying to please everyone but not pleasing anyone. She voted against Brexit and it could maybe have been easier for her to push it another way maybe but she has stuck to it.

Its all been one big c0ck up from the word go but I wouldn't put it all on her.
2blue2handle

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Sack the lot
Attachments
B1BEC17A-DCC8-4C09-A71C-FBB6BCE66500.jpeg
B1BEC17A-DCC8-4C09-A71C-FBB6BCE66500.jpeg (92.18 KiB) Viewed 1827 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I don't follow it as closely as others, mainly just what's on the news. Cant say im her biggest fan but then the option of Corbyn scares the hell out of me, he literally seems to have not care for the original referendum ote at all. I'm not sure how good the deal is but I do feel she has done what she thinks is the best. I think the point above was a good one, trying to please everyone but not pleasing anyone. She voted against Brexit and it could maybe have been easier for her to push it another way maybe but she has stuck to it.

Spot on Luke :thumbright:

She has failed us but she is way way better than that complete idiot Corbyn.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I don't follow it as closely as others, mainly just what's on the news. Cant say im her biggest fan but then the option of Corbyn scares the hell out of me, he literally seems to have not care for the original referendum ote at all. I'm not sure how good the deal is but I do feel she has done what she thinks is the best. I think the point above was a good one, trying to please everyone but not pleasing anyone. She voted against Brexit and it could maybe have been easier for her to push it another way maybe but she has stuck to it.

I am a Labour voter but not necessarily a Corbyn fan. However, I can't see how anyone could have made a worse job of Brexit than May !!

We needed strong leadership and not someone who wants to try and please everyone. She has no conviction in any of this and as a result we will end up with the worst possible outcome, a no deal Brexit.

Even Boris and Rees-Mogg are running scared at that prospect and as for that idiot Farage, he's vanished off the face of the earth !!

Everyone knows no deal was always going to be much worse than a bad deal no matter what May might say. Even ardent Brexiteers knew that, the economy is likely to take 10 years to recover from it.

May had one idea and that was this deal and then wind down the clock to try and force those who were against it to change their minds just to avoid the no deal scenario. The trouble is she's now alienated so many with her "it's everyone's fault but mine" attitude that even that looks likely to fail.

Let's have a General Election if May wins on a mandate of her deal then fair play, let her sign the deal. If not then let whoever else wins try and get us out of this mess.
piledriver64

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:52 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I am a Labour voter but not necessarily a Corbyn fan. However, I can't see how anyone could have made a worse job of Brexit than May !!

We needed strong leadership and not someone who wants to try and please everyone. She has no conviction in any of this and as a result we will end up with the worst possible outcome, a no deal Brexit.

Even Boris and Rees-Mogg are running scared at that prospect and as for that idiot Farage, he's vanished off the face of the earth !!

Everyone knows no deal was always going to be much worse than a bad deal no matter what May might say. Even ardent Brexiteers knew that, the economy is likely to take 10 years to recover from it.

May had one idea and that was this deal and then wind down the clock to try and force those who were against it to change their minds just to avoid the no deal scenario. The trouble is she's now alienated so many with her "it's everyone's fault but mine" attitude that even that looks likely to fail.

Let's have a General Election if May wins on a mandate of her deal then fair play, let her sign the deal. If not then let whoever else wins try and get us out of this mess.

I'm with you pal.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Ray Bishop » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:02 pm

May has been a complete disaster as PM! Wish she’d do us all a favour and go!
Ray Bishop

Postby Bluebina » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Do you think she is?

She is a very resilient but weak leader, but more in tune with what the public wants than most politicians, she won't be there long now surely.
Bluebina

Postby dogfound » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:12 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I would imagine the worse deal possible is any deal....
your never going to get a good /reasonable or even poor deal when your starting position is weak your going to get the least possible...it should have been out straightway..a strong move...and then do deals .
truth be told the EU wouldnt be dealing at all unless we have lots to offer..
dogfound

Postby banana bob » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:55 am

We're the laughing stock of the world run by spoon fed privileged toffs who couldn't run a bath. If there is one good thing that has come out of this is the fact that it's exposed them for what they are. Only in it for their own ends and not really interested in the people they serve. May has got to go down has the worst prime minister of all time, she should just stick to dancing has she's far better at it than running the country.
banana bob

Postby banana bob » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:56 am

We're the laughing stock of the world run by spoon fed privileged toffs who couldn't run a bath. If there is one good thing that has come out of this is the fact that it's exposed them for what they are. Only in it for their own ends and not really interested in the people they serve. May has got to go down has the worst prime minister of all time, she should just stick to dancing as she's far better at it than running the country.
banana bob

Postby dogfound » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:38 am

banana bob wrote:We're the laughing stock of the world run by spoon fed privileged toffs who couldn't run a bath. If there is one good thing that has come out of this is the fact that it's exposed them for what they are. Only in it for their own ends and not really interested in the people they serve. May has got to go down has the worst prime minister of all time, she should just stick to dancing has she's far better at it than running the country.

from whats been said by umpteen top politicians over a 3 year period im really not sure who out of them could have done a better job . there is no real appetite within Westminster to have any sort of Brexit..May seems to have done her best to come up with a compromise where we leave with a deal that still ties us to the EU in a number of ways to appease remainers enough to get some sort of Brexit over the line..
what was she suppose to do mate.? there are remainers screaming to remain much closer and leavers who just want to leave..where do you get the compromise there.
blaming her is not the answer, try blaming all those MPs who have made zero effort to sort anything and are quite happy to rock up for votes and stick a spoke in the wheel of other peoples efforts while defying the wishes of their own constituents.
really hope that those knocking her will also vote out MPs who have voted against voter wishes when the next GE happens...I doubt they will.
dogfound

Return to General Chat