Ethan Ampadu loan deal needed

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:14 am

GIGGS KEEN ON AMPADU LOAN

Sky Sports

21/03/19

Wales boss Ryan Giggs believes Ethan Ampadu would benefit from leaving Chelsea on loan to continue his development.

The 18-year-old has been on the fringes of the Chelsea first team this season but has yet to feature in the Premier League under Maurizio Sarri, with his five appearances coming in the Europa League and FA Cup.

"I can see Sarri wants him around the first team," said Giggs. "But it's just been a bit stop-start, together with the injuries, which is frustrating because he is an amazing talent and he's shown that in the games he's played.

“We've had players in the same situation - David Brooks, Harry Wilson, Ben Woodburn - talented players who've gone out on loan and benefited from it. But if he can force himself into that Chelsea squad then that would be great."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ethan Ampadu loan deal needed

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:46 am

So which one is it Ryan..... Stay and fight for his place or push for a loan?

:sleepy2:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Llan_Blue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:07 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:So which one is it Ryan..... Stay and fight for his place or push for a loan?

Well if you wasn’t trying to pick holes in what he says you’d clearly realise he’s saying he needs regular first team football if at Chelsea great but if not he needs to go out on loan.
Llan_Blue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:So which one is it Ryan..... Stay and fight for his place or push for a loan?

Well if you wasn’t trying to pick holes in what he says you’d clearly realise he’s saying he needs regular first team football if at Chelsea great but if not he needs to go out on loan.

Correct.

I’m no fan of Giggs, but some will read what they want to read to slate him.

Unfortunately I’ll be surprised if Ampadu goes out on loan unless Chelsea’s transfer ban is reversed. They’re expected to lose players in the summer and will probably have him as a squad player - they didn’t allow him to go on loan to Derby due to lack of other fringe players in January.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:00 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

Correct.

I’m no fan of Giggs, but some will read what they want to read to slate him.

Unfortunately I’ll be surprised if Ampadu goes out on loan unless Chelsea’s transfer ban is reversed. They’re expected to lose players in the summer and will probably have him as a squad player - they didn’t allow him to go on loan to Derby due to lack of other fringe players in January.

You're both right... I hate Giggs.... apologies :laughing5:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat