Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Children’s Easter eggs donation

Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Big thank you to those on the board who donated Martin Berrow and Chris (Sven) And And six others including the trainers donation by Ian Curtis
94C7D762-F33B-4246-9473-F79E74EEC11C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Children’s Easter eggs donation

Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Glad to help but well done for doing it.

Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:33 pm

Evening nukes, have pm'd you regards this collection,well done to all that have donated,putting a smile on a kids face is priceless :clap: :clap: :clap: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:38 pm

bluesince62 wrote:Evening nukes, have pm'd you regards this collection,well done to all that have donated,putting a smile on a kids face is priceless :clap: :clap: :clap: :old: :bluebird:

Text you mate yeah I bought 55 eggs today and my store room is looking quite full now lol

Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:04 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:Evening nukes, have pm'd you regards this collection,well done to all that have donated,putting a smile on a kids face is priceless :clap: :clap: :clap: :old: :bluebird:

Text you mate yeah I bought 55 eggs today and my store room is looking quite full now lol

Well done mate,great effort,great cause :clap: :old: :bluebird:

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:46 am

Nukes, was just glad to contribute and all the credit goes to you, sir...! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :clap:

Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:27 pm

Sven wrote:Nukes, was just glad to contribute and all the credit goes to you, sir...! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :clap:

Thank you but no it’s down to all those that have donated to the cause