Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POP UPS

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:46 pm

Keep getting pop ups for competitions all the time. Won’t let you close them either. Starting to do my hair head in,

Anyone else having this or know how to stop it

Re: POP UPS

Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:10 am

BluebirdRyan18 wrote:Keep getting pop ups for competitions all the time. Won’t let you close them either. Starting to do my hair head in,

Anyone else having this or know how to stop it

Several people complaining of same thing but i dont get them I'm using mobile with no pop up block either! :shock:

Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:19 am

Same as Pembroke, not getting any of the stuff mentioned in the two threads today

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:44 am

I am getting problems with pop ups all the time now. Not just one but more pops than posts at times. Every few seconds another will arrive or move position.

It makes it very difficult to read anything, and clicking on a link is guess work as the page keeps moving.

Been coming on here less and less in recent weeks due to this.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:03 am

I've got same problem very annoying

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:40 am

barry boy wrote:I am getting problems with pop ups all the time now. Not just one but more pops than posts at times. Every few seconds another will arrive or move position.

It makes it very difficult to read anything, and clicking on a link is guess work as the page keeps moving.

Been coming on here less and less in recent weeks due to this.

Totally agree happened 3 times when I was TRYING to read your post!! Can something be done please??

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:13 am

Yep, same here, finding it hard to read a thread due to the page "jumping" all the time.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:31 am

Haven’t been able to read the forum this week every time I click on I get a virgin completion ad

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:37 am

I have rung and texted Owain as I struggled to put topics on this week

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:22 am

Owain will be working on it tonight and tomorrow :thumbright:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=206042