Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum posts and pages jumping!

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:43 am

Every time ive come on the forum to read stuff lately i cant read things tidy because whenever im reading the page on my mobile phone screen just keeps jumping and moving down and up the page a bit it dosent keep still, really annoying! Anyone else getting this trouble? Get it fixed!

Re: Forum posts and pages jumping!

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:51 am

I’m getting this problem as well! Getting right on my t*ts.
Plus loads more adds.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:04 am

I denied this in the other thread, but it's actually getting problematic.
It can be fixed and probably needs to be. I think it's just that the the ads in the box above are using different sized files and that's a mistake by the sponsor who rents the space , not the forum.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:05 am

I denied this in the other thread, but it's actually getting problematic.
It can be fixed and probably needs to be. I think it's just that the the ads in the box above are using different sized files and that's a mistake by the sponsor who rents the space , not the forum.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:08 am

Not to mention misleading titles. :laughing6:

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:37 am

Yes all the tine its so annoying and really slow of late, don't use it as much now because of this so the adds are having the opposite effect.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:51 am

Everytine iv come on here lately I have to scroll past numerous posts about the same thing which is equally annoying, congratulations on creating yet another thread about a subject that was already being discussed in TWO threads within the top ten posts on the board.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:21 am

OWAIN will be working on it tonight and tomorrow :thumbright:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=206042