Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iPhone 6s - contract or pay as you go

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:42 pm

Looking for opinions - my son wants / needs to have a phone for his birthday.

Going to get an iPhone 6s - do I get a new one on a contract or get a reconditioned one and go sim only - or something else ?

Options / opinions please

Re: iPhone 6s - contract or pay as you go

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:04 pm

If you are with EE DM me I work for them

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 pm

i bought a new one for my daughter, pay for it with a 0 balance credit card unblocked from apple and get a sim only deal for under £10 a month. save you £100s and you are not tied in for years.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:52 am

NantgarwBluebird wrote:If you are with EE DM me I work for them

All my broadband / mobiles etc are with virgin media , but thanks anyway

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:07 am

marky1927 wrote:i bought a new one for my daughter, pay for it with a 0 balance credit card unblocked from apple and get a sim only deal for under £10 a month. save you £100s and you are not tied in for years.

I looked at new iPhone 6s prices and they were crazy money - so looking to by second hand in good condition - if you know anywhere?

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:48 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:
marky1927 wrote:i bought a new one for my daughter, pay for it with a 0 balance credit card unblocked from apple and get a sim only deal for under £10 a month. save you £100s and you are not tied in for years.

I looked at new iPhone 6s prices and they were crazy money - so looking to by second hand in good condition - if you know anywhere?

Pm me mate,Mrs is getting new phone today,she will be selling her 6s afterwards. :thumbup: :bluebird: