Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales game, the band.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:06 pm

I’m all for the band to get the crowd going, but I’ve heard a song from rocky and that shit song they play at the darts! Wtf is that all about ?

Re: Wales game, the band.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Welshyccfc01 wrote:I’m all for the band to get the crowd going, but I’ve heard a song from rocky and that shit song they play at the darts! Wtf is that all about ?

I like idea but the drum was frying my head and I was watching it on TV! Great game though. :D

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:21 pm

At least we have a harmonious singing of anthem without us being drowned out by choirs and bands like rugby does...

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:At least we have a harmonious singing of anthem without us being drowned out by choirs and bands like rugby does...

Yes those welsh choirs what a stupid thing to have at a wales game.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:At least we have a harmonious singing of anthem without us being drowned out by choirs and bands like rugby does...

Yes those welsh choirs what a stupid thing to have at a wales game.

All they do is act as cheer leaders for the 20k prawn sandwich brigade people who dont sing national anthem? It sounds awfull compared to the crowd at football games who dont require a band or valley warblers to inspire fans to sing :thumbup: