Knee injury
lockey1927

PATS OFF INJURED

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: PATS OFF INJURED

Postby nins27 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:45 pm

That could be good new for us as he is not a prem player , and we can now play with more quality players like reed and big ken , and try and play football not just lump it up field .
nins27

Postby BluebirdRyan18 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 pm

nins27 wrote:That could be good new for us as he is not a prem player , and we can now play with more quality players like reed and big ken , and try and play football not just lump it up field .

And how many goals have reid and ken scored between them? He’s been one of our best players by far this season!
BluebirdRyan18

Postby thomasblue » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:31 pm

BluebirdRyan18 wrote:
nins27 wrote:That could be good new for us as he is not a prem player , and we can now play with more quality players like reed and big ken , and try and play football not just lump it up field .

And how many goals have reid and ken scored between them? He’s been one of our best players by far this season!

None of them have stepped up to the top level.
Patterson has held his own but the is being used as a utility player and it's very hard to get used to this level when you play a different role every week.

The other two have not played enough to get used to it or be classed as premier league level.
Ken Zahore especially
thomasblue

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:35 pm

How can a City player getting injured be good news?Feck me :roll:
Sneggyblubird

Postby nins27 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:16 pm

ill stick with my opinion on pats , as we play better football when he is not in the side for me . :bluebird: :bluescarf:
nins27

Postby nins27 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:20 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

I said it could be good news i did not say it was good news , but in my opinion we play better football with out pats in the side its all about opinions and ill stick with mine cheers.
nins27

Postby nins27 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:44 pm

nins27 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I said it could be good news i did not say it was good news , but in my opinion we play better football with out pats in the side its all about opinions and ill stick with mine cheers.

gunners arta cama junior Murphy ness midfield and striker then ken then read where would u put pats sneggy ?
nins27

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:20 am

nins27 wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

gunners arta cama junior Murphy ness midfield and striker then ken then read where would u put pats sneggy ?

Feckin nowhere if he's injured. :lol: I'd like to have the choice of playing Jazz too. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Return to General Chat